1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Wife on a Cruise

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by ALBNYC, Jun 7, 2013.

1. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

my shorts are getting tight. whats the little ladies name?

and please post more! your Wifes one sexy woman

2. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

:scool: Hell ya

3. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Nice thighs....

1 person likes this.
  4. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Spectacular!!

5. thor2

thor2

Oh my god she's f'ing gorgeous! Hope she's enjoying all these horny guys spewing their loads looking at her beautiful body! Can't wait to see more of her! Thanks!

6. ALBNYC

ALBNYC

thor2, She is!

This is the first time she let me take pictures of her like this. She told me she'd kill me if anyone saw them. I thought she looked sexy, so I shared the first one without telling her. After the positive feedback, I showed her the thread. She got really turned on thinking about strangers looking at her and said she wanted me to post more.

When I was getting ready to post this one, she asked me not to crop too tightly. I asked her why, she said, "Look in the mirror".

9 people like this.
  7. R_K_O

R_K_O

A true piece of artwork there my friend. She is georgeous! Thank you both for sharing, stunning!

8. BuzzLightBeer

BuzzLightBeer

"Look in the mirror"- sweet!

9. Kyle Cheryse

Kyle Cheryse Guest

THANKS a lot !!!

10. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

If she knows then she should be into doing up fan signs!! I'd love to get the first one please! ;)

11. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. mmaphd

mmaphd

MORE!

Bring out the naughty in her :D

13. Chestler

Chestler

OMFG i wanna see more :D

14. thor2

thor2

What a woman!!! Love how she wanted us all to see that gorgeous tight little ass of hers in the mirror! I hope that the fact that every single one of us is massively turned on by her (I've got a huge raging hard on right now) is inspiration for her to allow you to take and post more pics...I for one would LOVE to see her whole body completely naked. I'm fantasizing about her sweet tits, her delicious little pussy and her perfectly shaped tight ass. Also, she should be aware that all of us strangers aren't just looking...we're also all stroking our big cum-filled cocks just for her perfect tight little body! She could have all of us if she wanted... ;)

15. thor2

thor2

Just bumping this one forward...no way this lady should be on page 2...Can't wait to see more of her when you've got a chance! THANKS!

1 person likes this.
  16. pigger

agreed

17. ALBNYC

ALBNYC

Thank you guys for the messages!
    I hope she will agree to let me photograph her again while we are away this weekend.

7 people like this.
  18. DreadPirate

DreadPirate

Wow, bro! What a delicious Hottie!! Please post more of her sexy, petite body!! Hoping for NAKED!!

19. thor2

thor2

I hope so! Can't wait to see her pics. She's amazing!

20. ALBNYC

ALBNYC

While getting ready to go away for the long weekend I asked if we could do another shoot.
    She said she no, it was fun to try and hearing the comments was flattering, but it was a one time thing.
    On Sunday night I snapped the first one while she was retrieving some items out of her bag.
    I started kidding around about how good she looked and that I needed to photograph her and share her on the forum.
    She smiled and said OK, lets do it.

Here are the images I took worth sharing, hope you all enjoy :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

74 people like this.