1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[DF/UL] Susan Sarandon, Catherine Deneuve (bd) and Ann Magnuson - The Hunger (1983) HD 1080p

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Sep 12, 2013.

1. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Susan Sarandon, Catherine Deneuve (bd) etc. – The Hunger (1983) hd1080p BluRay [topless, butt]

w/Ann Magnuson and Catherine Deneuve body double.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Format : MPEG-4 at 8 324 Kbps
    Length : 239 MiB for 4mn 0s 824ms

Video #0 : AVC at 8 002 Kbps
    Aspect : 1920 x 808 (2.376) at 23.976 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 317 Kbps
    Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 KHz
    Language : en

https://k2s.cc/file/350ae4fa550c2/18739Hun.rar
    or
    http://rg.to/file/89f3eb5ea3c436cfdeec99dfa2021d99/18739Hun.rar.html
    or
    https://filefox.cc/0k9edov1zfn8

(pass: hef)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
    chyron, spinmonk, rewski54 and 22 others like this.
  2. Dr.Frankenstein

Dr.Frankenstein

It was a weird movie but I liked it. A Classic

1 person likes this.
  3. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Once I was old enough to rent an R-rated VHS from the video store this was the highest priority movie on my perv list. For some reason (perhaps it was a European film) I could not find it. Then along came the internet and the fact that studios were re-releasing movies on DVD and Blu-ray and now this kind of movie is available again. Thank you internet and people like hefestus for providing this content. :applause:

4. kevinstfx

kevinstfx Ten Years of Phun

The first time I saw this movie was in the theatre and I did not know about this nude scene before I saw it. The time before the net lol. This is one of my all time favourite scenes.

5. DCV

DCV ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Susan Sarandon in The Hunger (1983) 1080p Blu-ray Remux
    With Catherine Deneuve, Ann Magnuson and others

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quality: Blu-ray Remux | Size: 2.85GB | Duration: 00:17:22 | Resolution: 1916x1078
    Bitrate: 37.2Mb/s | Format: mp4 | Language: English

Download links:
    Keep2share - Part 1
    Keep2share - Part 2