1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Britney Spears Upskirts - The Payoff Pics!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by HighSpeedOnIce, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel-rebirth

angel-rebirth

OMG yes!!!! am certain that these photographs will remain years and years like absolute reference.....so great.....she is learning so quickly from Paris....That's not the full serie, maybe in few days :p

2. didadel

didadel

I knew these would surface...long live the paparazzi!!! those scumbags (kidding)

3. tustin

tustin

I'm going to CUM sooooooooooooooooooo Hard right now :) :) :)

4. Jess4U

Jess4U

I just threw up in my mouth and had to chew it back...I'm never looking at her the same way again.

5. Leroy

Leroy

haha what did you think ? that her pussy would be something special ? after two kids and ugly kfed-dick ? come on

6. Cdogg

Cdogg

:) It's all gooooooood!

7. jetboy

jetboy

Jeleasy speaks volumns, your totally fronting if you saying you wouldnt get all up in that. No matter what her snatch looks like she is still a rich internationally famous celeBRITY.That anyone could get on this board and say oh no they wouldnt bang a rich bitch if she begged them too is to me a damn liar!Have you seen your girlfriend lately bro? You could do worse.You all should feel proud of yourselves you all made me post in a britney thread and it's not because I'm a big fan, just rational.

8. PbloggerKing

PbloggerKing !*The One*!

Damn nice Pussy thx for that!!!!Without hairs yeahhhh lets start wanking

9. badger77

badger77

OMG!!!
    great pics man!

i don't care, i would fu** her for sure :grin: :grin: :grin:

10. redman1974

redman1974

I knew the Roast Beef would pop up! Told ya'll, up nextthe video and the a record... that equals to millions! :wink:
    And she's back!

11. zachwhite0

zachwhite0

Sorry but the discharge mixing with the ass grease ruins it for me. :mad:

12. wayney03

wayney03

behave yourself man,them pics are fuckin hot.scar or no scar id fuck the shit out of her,and she'd probably let me

13. nordique

nordique

great

now it's your turn Xtina

14. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Just want to let you all know your comments in this forum have been quoted in other magazines and associated press gossip columns. Comments to Tara Reid's frankentits and links to our site from FHM are not uncommon. ;)

15. Majornutz

Majornutz

Now that would be a site to see!!

16. WhiteFang33

WhiteFang33

JeeBus H Christ on a stick!!!!!!!!! That's one ugly tuna taco!!!! I'd still hit that shit doe!!!!!! Next step for her is pr0n!!!! i can't wait!!!

17. chunky monkey

chunky monkey Between Taylor's legs

New trend in the celeb world; exposed pussy!!!!! As Martha Stewart says,"it's a good thing." Thanks for sharing the pics, good or bad.

18. MadMan77

MadMan77

That has to be the nastiest pussy I have ever seen. Even the bitch I almost went down on with rotten fish pussy didn't look that bad. That scar is way too low to be a c-section scar since c-section are done a bit below the belly button.

Wipe your ass Britney, shave everything if you are going to have a bare pussy and wear some fucking panties for God's sake.

19. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

I`d definitely hit it.Them Louisiana women have been known to do some crazy shit.Plus she`s filthy rich,maybe if she liked it she`d buy me a car or a record deal or something. ;-)

20. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

did you just make that up? ...you should have thrown in a fake percentage or something, y'know, to make it more believable.

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancyphotos/l/blstaples1.htm

that's more than "a bit" below the belly button. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.