1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Selena Gomez - wearing a bikini in Miami 10/28/13 MQ tag (HQ Adds) [MOD Comment - #199]

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Kyuubi, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zteve

zteve

Is that just about this particular thread or in general? Figured I'd ask since I make multiple ass-eating comments.

Damn, we're getting off topic.

1 person likes this.
  2. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

I would say it comes down to the general feeling in the thread. I dont want to take away too much freedom for you guys. The occasional post will likely slip by and i cant sit here and read every Little comment that comes. Let me put it this way it was a couple of comments in a row that were Close to the limit. I started by makeing a friendly note of it in the thread. It conitnued and i felt obligated to ban one user for a few Days as a result.

1 person likes this.
  3. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Not a bad thought i have added a minor note to the title. :thumbs:

1 person likes this.
  4. EndlessBoneage

EndlessBoneage

Are you SERIOUS? Where ARE you going, swimsuit? Do you have developing rights for THAT terriory too?

If young people today had as much ambition as that bikini does, we'd be on alpha centauri by now (crapping it up with starbucks-es and burger kings), I feel.

5. sagscout

sagscout

This happened to me a while back when I was banned for 15 days because I made a comment about a cult that some celebrities are members of. I couldn't figure out what happened because the mod's warning was on like page 3 and I commented on page 9 for example. I understand why it happened and it would be very cool if a moderator's warning/caution could be stickied to the top of every page in the thread...

6. santino27

santino27 Muddling through Ten Years of Phun

Ditto. He's one of a few.

As for Selena... well, judging by this thread, I'm one of the few, but I think she's too young (or more importantly, LOOKS too young), with chipmunk cheeks and an okay body. But we've all got different tastes, so that's cool too. :D

7. arest16

arest16

I have no issue with an occasional ass eating comment. But when it becomes the focus of 98% of someones comments, its time to take action and block that person.
    Constantly talking about anal sex is as annoying as ...... constantly talking about threesomes & Playboy.
    I know this might be hard to do, ;) but just try to imagine if a Phun member constantly posted comments about how he wants to see celebrities like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Avril Lavigne, Amber Heard, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Maria Menunos, Emma Watson, Mandy Moore, Kristen Stewart, Julianne Hough, Dakota Fanning, Rachel Bilson, Michelle Trachtenberg, ect, ect, pose nude in Playboy. That would get annoying after a little while....right?

1 person likes this.
  8. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Ok I think we have things well established and understood. Lets keep remaining comments in line with what the subject of the thread is. If anyone feels that further discussion is necessary feel free to create a thread in the appropriate section or pm one of the mod crew.

9. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I agree.

[​IMG]

:D

Sooooooo, anyway..... Selena is fucking HOT :naughty:

10. Jackal359

Jackal359 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

THIS A DUPE POST OF MY EARLIER ONE, AS SOME ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IMAGEBAM
    all files that i posted in a rar

http://dfiles.eu/files/l2brogaq5 File name: Selena Gomez - wearing a bikini in Miami 102813.rar
    File size: 260.61 MB

reup to image box

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Jackal359

Jackal359 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

THIS A DUPE POST OF MY EARLIER ONE, AS SOME ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IMAGEBAM
    all files that i posted in a rar

http://dfiles.eu/files/l2brogaq5 File name: Selena Gomez - wearing a bikini in Miami 102813.rar
    File size: 260.61 MB

reup to image box

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Why do celebs always walk around with glass in a pool area? I was a lifeguard during high school at a private club so it always bothers me.

I just might lock her in lifeguard jail!

13. Canuck31

Canuck31

Well having it with you while sitting or laying on your lounge chair is fine. But I don't get why people take their drink into the pool with them. You can't swim with one hand holding a glass in your hand. LOL

14. ShitSandwich

ShitSandwich

Cute little body, but man she looks about 12

15. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'll bet she tastes good too....

16. nighthawk69

nighthawk69

Has anyone made this into a gif, there should be able too with this many pictures awalabole

17. DoloresBickerstaff

DoloresBickerstaff

She looks so hot. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.