1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

VOTE HER CLOTHES OFF ROUND 3 - RESULTS! I hired Renee, Kanie, Danielle, amd Shaye!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by MalloyMartin, Nov 23, 2013.

1. MalloyMartin

MalloyMartin

I was able to shoot 4 out of your top 5 picks from the voting! Thanks everyone, this was the best turn out yet!

WHAT IS Vote Her Clothes Off?

-You can catch up on Round 3's voting thread here and see the choices here:

[​IMG]

-Previous Rounds:
    Round 1 - Results
    Round 2 - Voting
    Round 2 - Results

The concept is pretty simple – instead of me picking which girls to hire, I leave the decisions to you! I'll be keeping the whole process transparent, from the voting to the shooting. That way, you can see how involved you were in the decision making, and share in the fun of finding a new hottie!

Every time we work with a new model, we NEVER know what we're walking into prior to the first shoot. Each personality is different, as well as their experience. Some girls own it right away, and some girls like to rock the "deer in headlights" look instead. Some girls look just like the pictures they sent us in their applications, but often times we're surprised! No matter what, we love trying to find the next hottie, and I'm happy to have you decide on them!

Here is how you voted this time...
    [​IMG]

Round 3 Voting Results:
    1) Renee - (20 Votes) – SHOOT SUCCESSFUL!
    2) Andariel - (19 Votes) – DID NOT SHOW UP!
    3) Kandie- (18 Votes) - SHOOT SUCCESSFUL!
    4) Danielle - (17 Votes) – SHOOT SUCCESSFUL!
    5) Shaye - (13 Votes) – SHOOT SUCCESSFUL!
    ------------------------------------------
    6) Gia - (11 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    7) Macy - (10 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    8T) Shelby - (8 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    8T) Jessica - (8 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    8T) Naami - (8 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    11) Amber - (7 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    12) Sylvia - (6 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    13T) Tiff - (3 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    13T) Sarah - (2 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    13T) Emma - (2 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    13T) Lauren - (2 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    13T) Kasey - (2 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    13T) Gabi - (2 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    19) Christina (1 vote) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
    20) Carlee (0 votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES

WHERE DID THE VOTES COME FROM?
    There were a total of 156 votes, and every vote was counted. 141 votes were cast with thread-bumps on forums, and 15 votes were cast on Facebook. No votes were cast in Twitter replies.

HOW'D IT ALL GO DOWN?

1. Renee:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The first thing you should know is that Renee is hilarious! I thought Renee would be a diva extraordinaire, and I was totally wrong! Although she was the first of a few models that insisted on what we call “implied nude” posing, she shot some naughty booty poses and even worked out in front of a high traffic boardwalk, giving the entire hotel a view of her ASSets! Yes, let's talk about her assets for a minute; Renee wants to be the next famous Booty Queen on the web and in magazines. She spends hours in the gym working out her butt and thighs, but also works hard on her arms and abs, all to please her man and her fans! She knows her ass is great and she wants you to fap to it.

2. Andariel - Lots of guys voted for this redheaded honey, but unfortunately she didn't have a ride to the shoot. We really wanted to make it happen, and even offered to pick her up, but communication was problematic and it didn't work out. I'm going to try to shoot this girl nextdoor next time I'm in town. Hopefully she'll trust me enough to get in my ride next time!

3. Kandie:

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO WE SHOT!

Kandie - This girl rocks my face off! Totally wild, totally uninhibited! True Story: Midway through the shoot, she raided our fridge and drank all our beer! She didn't even ask. She claimed those cans as if they were her own, and that's why she's our favorite. She also likes to flash her naughty bits in front of old people. So yea, she's awesome, and we want to shoot her again, let us know if you want to see more of her!

If you're a Kandie fan, you'll be happy to know just released a 16 minute uncensored version of that video above, for sale here. There are two free galleries where you can see more Here #1 and Here #2

4. Danielle:

Danielle -This is our sweet girl for the week. Sill going to school, just wanting to make some extra cash, and totally shy - but I love it! She's a sexy girl who's discovering her sex appeal right in front of our camera, and we were so happy to be there to help!

5. Shaye:

Shaye -Very smart, very hot! A biology major on the verge of going full "party girl" at any moment! She wants to be good, but deep down, she's a bad girl, and she knows it! Inexperienced but eager to learn, this girl just might be a superstar if she keeps modeling.

I'll be adding lots of videos and galleries of all these winners to the site in the next few days and weeks!

Thanks to everyone who voted. You guys have continued to be awesome with this, and so I'll keep casting in the open! Keep an eye out for Round 4 soon – I appreciate all your bumps and your feedback!

4 people like this.