1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Alexandra Daddario - True Detective nude screencaps

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by lasthero15, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

How else are you supposed to relate an affair if there isn't a sex scene?

2. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

I'm perfectly OK with that!

3 people like this.
  3. Lefty11

Lefty11

Yeah, I'm not complaining, it is what it is. There are so many ways to have a sex scene or imply it without nudity. You can't tell me it was necessary for the scene to have her naked in it. If so, why? Her handcuffing him, taking her top off from behind, and going down on him wouldn't be enough to sell an affair? It was gratuitous and for male viewers. Probably more so for the producers who now have a ton of footage of a naked Alexandra

4. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Implying it is for Network TV, otherwise I expect more, and if it's gratuitous, I'm happy to see it.

A calculated move for her that will pay off, even if she never flashes the peach again.

1 person likes this.
  5. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Hopefully, this will lead to some bigger roles and greater exposure (pardon the pun) and that will entice other smoking hot women (and I'm talking to you, Ashley Greene!) to do the same.

6. nolefan77

nolefan77 Stop petting my peeves ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

The "dd" in her last name is very appropriate!

7. Linq

Linq

This scene is #4 on Mr. Skin's Top 10 Full Frontal Nude Debuts (apparently all-time). It's their early frontrunner for 2014 scene of the year.

8. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

People get naked during sex. If a sex scene doesn't contain nudity, if people magically have sheets glued to their upper chests etc. then it totally destroys any immersion a scene has and creates disbelief. The very facts that anyone ever films sex scenes that do not depict nudity, and that there are actors that have a problem with portraying someone who is nude are the problems here.

1 person likes this.
  9. ocanbob79

ocanbob79

I agree with this but I have to say one thing, and I think that you'll find it true of others by doing a little Google search. She is such a beautiful girl and she appears to have a spectacular body. So spectacular and beyond my expectations did her body turn out to be, that it completely took me out of the episode. I was driven to distraction by that scene and I really got into the story in the first episode. I have yet to go back for a more in depth view... I will... but I'm jut saying...

10. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Agreed, but the only issue I had was that considering how she looked, it completely was a fantasy world that someone like her -- who in the show was a relatively together, successful young woman besides looking like THAT -- would in any way want to hook-up with a middle-aged, not very attractive, socially awkward, not rich, married man.

11. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

It's an unfortunate sign of the times and it's partly an adverse result of the internet (i.e. us) spreading and saving the nudity for posterity.

It used to be that just about 98% of actresses got naked on screen. This was back in the late 60s and onwards when the naked body was set free. Most everyone did it and it was no big deal. You did your part and thought noone would see it once the movie had run its course. But they were wrong and this whole industry of celebirty nude magazines and then the internet makes actresses think twice before doing nude scenes. And then some unfortunate agent invented no nudity clauses...

12. hielo33

hielo33

I think Emmy Rossum said it best, Especially when wanting to make a sex scene believable.

“It doesn’t make sense that the character would wear a bra and care at all about what she looks like when she’s having sex,” Rossum says. “Sex is meant to feel good, and she wants to feel good."

13. maynard

maynard

Are you geniuses really trying to say you CANT have a sex scene wtihout nudity? Pull your head out of your ass.

Theres no reason to show it unless its meant to entice. But hey: if it means more nubile titties on my screen, what the hell do I care? I just dont like when people lie to themselves.

Seeing these 2 idiots pretend to have sex does not serve the story. it's unnecessary. Every time. No matter what they like to claim.

14. knightjanedoe

knightjanedoe

Amazing. This makes up for the Texas chainsaw were she was tied up and her shirt was open and you could almost see her breasts but they did not pop out. But sawing someone is half and showing it was ok but no nudity

15. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

I guess when you have sex you and your partner only visible from the waist up then? Do you use pasties? Who glues the sheets to your woman's chest for when she sits up in bed afterwards, with just the two of you in the room? I wasn't saying that we CAN'T depict a sex scene without nudity...I was saying that we SHOULDN'T. It's society's hangups that are at fault. If it's really necessary for the story, do it properly or write around it. Seinfeld managed to have a fucking wanking competition on US network TV by using clever writing and implication. Anytime I see magical shoulder-up vision, blurred pasties on the edge of the screen, or a "naked" woman who is just a back I'm no longer in the story. Also, any actor who takes a role that requires nudity and cops out should be blacklisted because they aren't doing their job. It's like refusing to play someone with a beard...arbitrary and unprofessional. Do the job properly or find another.

16. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Holy shit that is some grade-A nudity. :)

17. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

looks more human without the still shots of them 'crazy' make you look away eyes!
    ;)

18. Phinfan15

Phinfan15

She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. She just might have the best tits I've ever seen too

2 people like this.
  19. MagicItaly

MagicItaly

perfect body

20. StoneHeart

StoneHeart ★ ★ ★ ★ ★