1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL/RG] Odette Annable - Banshee (2014) s2e1 hd720p [side boob?]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Jan 11, 2014.

1. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

2. Kojack9

Kojack9

Body Double, sadly. Double was Jennifer Ortiz.

1 person likes this.
  3. tsa614

tsa614

So sad, never understood the body double? Don't go nude then.

4. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

It's really a body double, disappointing.

5. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

WTF, nothing is shown so why bd? Since I done all her movies, this is just a level of nudity she is comfortable with. But Banshee show lot of skin for other actress so they though that it will turn good with bd in post production, but it doesn't, so we get this crappy scene. All this bd talk is bit irrelevant now days when they can cook whatever they want with CGI in post production.

6. videshimaal

videshimaal 15 Year Member

Disappointed at not seeing Odette's naked body. Wonder how she got a 'nudity exclusion' written clause into her contract since she is not such a big force in Hollywood.
    But Jennifer Ortiz sure has a sexy body. Here is a picture of Jennifer Ortiz. Isn't she cute?

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  7. Kojack9

Kojack9

I blame the poster for the Unborn. Which is just a butt shot, showcasing her epic gap.
    It's like with Natalie Portman, where the hubub over her side boob & butt in Hotel Chevalier disgusted her to where she swore off nudity.

1 person likes this.
  8. hefestus

All this bd talk is bit outdated now. In post production the can cook whatever they wish with CGI, remember Leslie Mann boobies. If you are Peeping Tom through keyhole reality maters, but movies create illusion and this is just bad illusion of naked Odette :)

Well, that's strange indeed. Show with nearly graphic nudity ...

9. videshimaal

If you are referring to Leslie Mann's boobies in the movie 'This is 40' -
    Leslie Mann has shown her real boobies and that too when she was almost 40 in the movie.

[​IMG]

Listen to her discuss her boobies on youtube. Watch from 26:53.

1 person likes this.
  10. Dreeday

Dreeday

Thanks for these pics hefetus, I don't have have Cinemax, so I can't see Banshee. I liked Odette on House, she was a good replacement for Olivia Wilde and fulled the "Hot Doctor" role perfectly. She helped Two and a half men as well. I hope Chuck Lorre rebrands the show and keep both Odette Annable and Clark Duke's characters. The dynamic between them and Ashton Kucher is great; considering this season has sucked royally. The last two episodes were actually worth watching.

As for Odette using a body double, I wonder if her husband had something to do with her having 'nudity exclusion' written clause into her contract?

11. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Exactly my thoughts. Not really "moved" or surprised by it anymore. It's the new norm, ever since the "new" showson cable TV got so popluar / cool/ whatnot. Actors try to get a part on a show for the sake of having screentime rather than playing a character which fits well into the show. Banshee gathered a lot of buzz during it's first season imho, hence if you are on the show now, chances are people expect some steamy stuff and ... viewers, ratings... selling. But then, really showing something needs to be sold properly as well, can't just show a married actress' boobs. This is why I find it weird they even included her on the show because Banshee is on a different level. At least according to its first season where even the main actress was naked.

12. ocanbob79

ocanbob79

The new norm? That's a good bit of hyperbole. The technology to make CGI nudity look truly real is just not there yet. As soon as you get a still shot of CGI, it becomes readily apparent, especially in HD formats. Its been done in 3 or 4 mainstream films (very obvious) and the one famous instance in Californication (looked absolutely ridiculous), though I'm sure there are more that are lesser known and, therefore, even worse looking.

Also, the cost to produce these scenes is much higher than the cost of merely hiring a body double. You would need to hire a graphics artist and co. who specialize in this type of CG, then pay for the software programming to render it. The shit that would be needed for a major film production is super expensive. Otherwise, even in motion, it will look shitty (i.e. - Californication). Don't believe the hype. It's done from time to time but it will never be the better (read: most cost effective) way to go.

Besides, only premium cable shows (Banshee doesn't have the budget for the good shit, believe me) and smaller films are producing content with nudity these days. Nudity in mainstream wide release film, the only arm of the industry that can afford the techs and the good rendering software, is dead. You will never see it become the norm. Not in a hundred years...

13. videshimaal

Could you name the films and post some pictures - where it becomes readily apparent - to make your point?

14. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

if an actress needs a body double, why is she acting at all? why not just voice act instead? that's just bullshit

15. supers992

supers992 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

16. voodoo_man1907

voodoo_man1907

ohhh yeahh

1 person likes this.