1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Nude New York Gals in the Park

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by afspotoo, Jan 20, 2014.

1. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Seems to me that the topless fiction'ers don't get much reading done lately, but who's complaining?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

28 people like this.
  2. tuffstuff

tuffstuff

Just my luck. I traipsed all over Central Park this past weekend. Not one single fiction reader with her tits out to be seen. I think they knew I was coming, and I had my cell phone camera ready.

1 person likes this.
  3. wrestlerotica

wrestlerotica

I love the idea of this thread.

1 person likes this.
  4. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

You might be asking what do some of these latest activities have to do with books.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You might have to be there to answer that

24 people like this.
  5. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

6. Cortleon

Cortleon

Hotblonde!

1 person likes this.
  7. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

8. bergkamp2004

bergkamp2004 Day dreaming of Cikita... ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Some amazing curves on show

9. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Those with an, ahem, healthy interest in artistic nudity and Shakespeare, and who happens to live in the NY area, may be interested - if you do not already know - that our topless fiction babes are currently participating in a fully nude performancee of the play, "The Tempest", I believe for 11 nights. I don't know what the exact playing times are, but I'm sure these can be found. UPDATE: I just found out the last performance was this past Friday. Well we can always hope they will do a repeat...

Meanwhile here's a few images from rehearsals:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. thor2

thor2

I would go transgender to join this club lol.

11. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

12. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

A selection of performance images

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12 people like this.
  13. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Here's a couple of animated gifs from the show. I had intended to throw in five more but they're too large for ih.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Click on the thumbnails to see the animation

6 people like this.
  14. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

15. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

The nude "theatrical" performance of the Shakespeare play is given a second short run in Central Park, NY. from Sep 7-10. Watch local press for exact details.

Anybody want to go :)

16. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Meanwhile please see my heads up on the previous page.

13 people like this.
  17. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Important update for the free nude outdoor theater performance in New York Central Park at the Music Pogoda . Further information http://www.thefreetempest.com/.

So if anyone is going taking pictures might not be as easy as it sounds, but if you do get any, don't forget to post them here.

18. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

The last performance of the nude play was apparently seen by no phun member, but simce it would appear that some of the actresses were new, here's a few photos from their own page

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8 people like this.
  19. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

1 person likes this.
  20. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆