1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Last Word : Banner Conest

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Jack Tripper, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I thought it would be fun to have some artwork for the Last Word game. There was an old banner that somebody (GBTG I think) had made years ago, but the links are dead now, so it's time to make a new 1. I thought you guys could submit a few entries and then we could have a vote to pick the winner (much like Sig Of The Week) which would then be used as a header in all subsequent Last Word games.

The theme for this, of course, would have to embody the Last Word game. So stuff like, spamming, random words, winning. It should also have the following text on it somewhere "The Last Word" and "A Phun.org Game".

As for the size, 650x350 and 600x300 both work well, so entries in either size will be accepted.

You can PM your entries to me, and I'll start up a voting thread in roughly about 10 days. Any entries after that will not be accepted.

If you have any comments, thoughts or ideas about this, you can post them below.

1 person likes this.