1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Selena Gomez - Visits Justin Bieber at the Hit Factory Studio in Miami 04/08/14 MQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by lathebrightman, Apr 10, 2014.

1. lathebrightman

lathebrightman

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19 people like this.
  2. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

That's not water in that bottle ;)

2 people like this.
  3. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

She's undoing her rehab lessons. Are we now supposed to have an intervention?

3 people like this.
  4. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

What a fucking douche bag.

7 people like this.
  5. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

Supposedly they stayed at the studio till 3 AM then went to his place where she spent the rest of the night/morning. I doubt they were playing tiddlywinks. I don't get it, I don't like it but I guess that whenever he whistles she comes running.

6. Boom!!!

Boom!!!

She was only in rehab for 2 weeks. No way near long enough to get her shit together.

She's also just fired her parents as her managers. Buckle in folks. It's Lilo v2.0

7. El Superbeasto

El Superbeasto

They forgot the "S" before "Hit" in Hit Factory Studio

8. Todd55

Todd55

I love Selena, but she's a dumbfuck to keep going back to this queer.

1 person likes this.
  9. MFFM

MFFM Bizarro world of Bozo

She has a need for a tube steak just like all other hot chicks. To bad Bieb cannot provide but a vienna sausage. :lol::beerchug: Honk!

1 person likes this.
  10. Helloooo

Helloooo Guest

Man, Beib called her a Ho to her face and she keeps coming back... Hes a boss.

2 people like this.
  11. fee

fee

Yeah she's so crazy. Dating the biggest pop star in the whole world with tons of dough, sad but true. Dating him made her way more famous as well.

She should have his baby to ensure the money train continues. :)

1 person likes this.
  12. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

Knowing her gullible dumb ass and beiber's wannabe thug asspirations Im sure him and the gang ran the train on her tight ass. Lets just hope biebs and the goons recorded something for us Phuners. (No hope for selena.)

1 person likes this.
  13. Helloooo

Helloooo Guest

'baby come on. I love you" (JB)
    "I don’t buy that bullshit anymore. I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance. All my friends were right, You’re such an a**hole." (SG)
    "You’re all I need right now. I know I can make it right with you." (JB)
    "U r a drug addict. U need help." (SG)
    "Come on. Don’t tell me you don’t miss this." (paired with pic of JB grabbing erect peen)
    "Stop it. You need to listen to Scooter [Braun, his manager] and go to rehab. U r sick." (SG)
    "Rehab? F*ck that! I make that f***er so much money." (JB)
    "And how can u let [Lil Za] take the fall or your actions. U need to grow the f*ck up. I hope you get jail time [for the egging attack]. U deserve it at this point." (SG)
    "F*CK YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?! HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME B*TCH!!! F*ck you. F*ck Scooter. F*ck all y’all. IAM DONE!" (JB)
    "Good!!! Go ‘retire’ or whatever bullish*t attention ur trying to get." (SG)
    "Can’t hear you over my cash, babe! You’re only famous cuz of me. You know it. I know. Everybody knows. Bye. … Go f**k someone else. Keep that talentless p***y away from me!" (JB)

Props to the Beibs..This was a legit text conversation according to many media outlets lol

1 person likes this.
  14. fee

fee

Wow. Just, wow.

15. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Young love! :dance:

1 person likes this.
  16. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

JUSTIN! :dance:

2 people like this.
  17. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not even close to the original.

18. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Agree but I still like him :noway:

19. jk12012

jk12012

I agree, Bieber wishes he was Timberlake!

1 person likes this.
  20. flint

flint

I guess she wont be happy until he goes all Chris Brown on her.

1 person likes this.