1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emma Watson Upcoming Topless? [no pics]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by vtowner, Apr 10, 2014.

1. vtowner

vtowner

Saw this in the comments section on a blog:

"I have it on good authority that Emma Watson will show her breasts in the film Regression, coming out next year. It’s currently filming so no leaks for awhile… and the nude scene is quite unpleasant (think The Accused)… but her tits will definitely be in the movie."

Oh please oh please oh please!

6 people like this.
  2. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Source?

3. vtowner

vtowner

Comments on the April 6th rumors on Recapped

4. ggny

ggny

Im gonna say that the internet explodes the day these come out if true

1 person likes this.
  5. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

why would she do a nude scene, no reason for it

comments section of a blog with a commenter saying he has it on good authority
    :confused:

6. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Blog comments can't really be taken as a credible source.

7. vtowner

vtowner

Not much has come out about the movie, only that she's attached to it and it is about a father who is accused of sexually assaulting his daughter but has no memory of it. If she's playing the daughter and is trying to shed her Harry Potter image, I can see it happening...

8. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

because after a crapfest like Noah and all the no name movies she's been doing she needs a bit of a career boost

9. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Won't happen

3 people like this.
  10. statik

statik BANNED

I'll believe it when I see it. Rumors like this start years out, especially if the movie has hardly been filmed yet. Sometimes these rumors start just from what the script says or a casting call sheet. Then months or years later when the movie comes out the scene in question isn't there. It got edited out, the actress backed out, a body double was used, etc etc etc

11. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Well I would be shocked if sweet and innocent Emma Watson went topless in a movie.

But then again, I never expected to see this so I guess anything is possible.

[​IMG]

7 people like this.
  12. Skibadanger

Skibadanger

Who is she?

13. HajimeNoippo

HajimeNoippo

I doubt she has any qualms about getting her breasts out, but it would have to be worth it. From what the Tc has suggested I don't think its her style.

14. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

I saw an interview with her a few years ago where she said she would consider doing nudity if the script was worth it and it wasn't just for the gratuity of it, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

and wtf is this anyway?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

That is Shiri Appleby, who in her first nude scene, took a "load" on the chest.

7 people like this.
  16. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Yeah, there's nothing sexier than seeing a woman's titties while she's being gang raped. :pat:

Where do you people come from?

9 people like this.
  17. Underfodaa

Underfodaa

It's Emma Watson's tits we're talking about, and you know, she would not really get raped.

18. BurntPopsicles

BurntPopsicles

ok whats the accused reference? unfamiliar with it

19. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I recently watched a clockwork orange and that was a really graphic rape scene with tits flopping all over the place and was not sexual at all. Very violent.

20. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

1 person likes this.