1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

What Celebrity Or Well-known Person Do You Have An Irrational Hatred For?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by King Bean, Apr 15, 2014.

1. King Bean

King Bean BANNED

I hate George Clooney. And I don't know why. I've hardly seen any films he's in.

I watched Gravity, just because of what that film is, and he wasn't too bad, probably not deserving of my harsh judgement of him, but I still don't think I'll watch anything he's in again.

I don't know if it's his face or his name, or what. But it seems quite irrational.

I'll add a couple more if this thread picks up.

2. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Hatred might be a strong Word but for some reason i have a hard time with the following persons. Simon Cowell, Jamie Oliwer, Nicolas Cage, Jeremy Piven & Michael Cera

3. Insomniac

Insomniac ಠ_ಠ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Criss Angel & Zak Bagans

4. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

William Shatner.

I hate that guy.

he's Canadian. but I just don't like him!

I remember watching Star Trek First Contact in the theatre. I cheered loudly when he died. some fanboys were not amused with me!

:lol:

5. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Paris Hilton

Waste of space attention whore

6. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Will Ferrell

I hate that guy. I hate his face. I hate his voice. I hate his poor attempts at being funny. Hes obnoxious and I just want to punch him when I see him.

6 people like this.
  7. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Adam Sandler

Prick of the highest order.

2 people like this.
  8. bomkey

bomkey BANNED

Politicians in general. Proven to be somewhat effective during an economic boom, useless otherwise. Football (soccer) fans that are excessively supportive of their team and pass that on to their children resulting in their offspring having a hatred of people (other team supporters) who they know nothing of. Hazel Irvine, Graham McDowell's accent. Adverts. Adrian Chiles. I particularly hate that fucker.Lag. Bacon bellies. Judgemental people. Tramp stamps. Fat arms. Snobs. People who busy themselves reporting threads on forums when it doesn't really matter. Men kissing. Sky. Energy saving lightbulbs. Staff in shops asking if you have to pay for any fuel. The awkward way staff in those shops look away as you put in your pin number. Paragraphs.

I have taken the liberty of going beyond the scope of the thread title. Soz

9. thumbs

thumbs

Miley Cyrus, Will Farrell, Adam sandler first names that popped into my head

10. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, the Kardashians and anyone they are dating.

11. Lirva_Engival

Lirva_Engival .

the participants (i won't call them stars) of UK shows like Made in Chelsea and The Only Way Is Essex
    (i even change channels when their annoying adverts come on)

12. airtech

airtech

He's not a celebrity but is on tv.Kris Ford from Sons of Guns

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

there is nothing Irrational about my hatred of Lady Gaga , Kim Kardashian , Jim Carrey and Tom Cruise

14. bllhwltt

bllhwltt Ten Years of Phun

My hatred isn't irrational for Will Ferrell or Ben Stiller. Neither one is one bit funny and will never be.

15. TRLAuthor

TRLAuthor

The list of famous MEN I dislike would take forever to write (Beiber currently tops this list, though that's probably only until the next time I see Derek Jeter on my TV, or anyone tells me the cast/writers of "Big Bang Theory" have any talent).

Babes, generally, I'm more forgiving of, though there are a few:

Olivia Munn bothers me. Cute, yes, but utterly talentless and is nothing more than a teleprompter reader who's risen too far above her station. Doing a non-nude Playboy shoot and somehow getting the cover didn't help.

All the Kardashians are rather worthless. I'd do Kim, but only if I could gag her so I wouldn't have to listen to her. The others I wouldn't even do. This does NOT extend to the Jenner babes, who have yet to piss me off. Yet.

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie - man, am I glad they're more or less out of the spotlight.

Lady Gaga. I don't care how many nude pics you show me, I'm convinced she's a tranny and one that got hit with the ugly stick HARD. Her singing is less-than-par, and she's only famous for doing outrageous stuff, IMO. Should've gone away as a one-hit-wonder years ago, but keeps hanging on.

Lil' Kim - another talentless one who's only famous for wearing a pastie over one boob to the MTV awards, what, a decade ago? How is she still around?

And my general dislike of Gwen Stefani hinges on how "No Doubt" she's acting - the more ND, the less I like her (though the same thing happens whenever anyone plays "Holla Back Girl" because that song was AWFUL - the rest of her solo stuff isn't bad, but man that song...).

16. irishwhip

irishwhip

Louie Spence.
    look at his face. LOOK AT IT

[​IMG]

17. amraith62

amraith62 Ten Years of Phun

Brad Pitt and Ray Leotta. Can't stand either one of those guys

1 person likes this.
  18. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

i hate celebrities who kill themselves using drugs and the people afterwards who act like we should feel sorry for them.

1 person likes this.
  19. Westside

Westside BANNED

especially milley....... plain waste of t n' a

20. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Jay-Z....by far, the most overrated rapper in the 35-year history of the genre. Has nothing relevant or sincere to say, all self-aggrandizing nonsense. Could stand to sit down with a pad and pencil instead of spitting b.s. Lame voice too. Magna Carta Holy Grail? More like Magna Sharta Holy Fail!

3 people like this.