1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Fake Cum on Celebrity Pics

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by MansionLive, May 5, 2014.

1. MansionLive

MansionLive

I am starting a thread for posting fake cum pics of Celebrities. Just to start with I have posted some fake cums which I have created.

I will take some request for creating fake cum too. Post your pic and I will create it for you. Please note it is better to post fake cums which you have created on your own.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Looks like worms not cum

2 people like this.
  3. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

This has to be a joke right?

4. take it on your face

take it on your face

hey why dont you try adding real cum on pics rather than making your own. might be easier.

like this
    [​IMG]

5. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

charming

3 people like this.
  6. hellnback

hellnback

I remember there was a website that actually let you upload pics and put fake cum all over, it was actually decent. Too bad the site was closed.

7. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

those are the best photoshopped slug trails that I've seen

8. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

may I suggest a shower to get rid of those worms...

9. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

FUCKING LOL!!!

Thanks mate.

Genuinly pissed myself laughing at those ludicrous pics.

1 person likes this.