1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Kim Kardashian WET T SHIRT! - Honeymoon in Mexico - junje 2014 - LQ (tagged) (Adds)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by jenko16, Jun 18, 2014.

1. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

Well hate to break it to you haters. I personally am not a huge fan but in real life, this woman is gorgeous and sexy. I realize she is a media whore, who loves the attention. As far as her personality I think she is a scaggy whore that is a self centered bitch, but I am talking about her physical appearance.

Plastic surgery aside, her face is amazing, her eyes are spectacular, she has perfect perky tits, and her curves are great. I do not like her ass or her hip area, makes her look a bit weird but to say she is an ugly fat hog that has nothing but her over sized ass going for her, than you might have some of the worst opinions of women in general.

With that being said, if she is just not your style, that's cool by me... I get it. But just because she doesn't fit into your little world of beauty you have created doesn't take away from the truth, and that is she is beautiful.

6 people like this.
  2. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

Yeah, because he's such a deep, spiritual intellectual. He's as vapid a media whore as she ever was. They deserve one another.

That said, you don't really think they have a real relationship, do you? I doubt very much either is capable of it. They have a mutually-parasitic publicity arrangement.

4 people like this.
  3. celeblover2

celeblover2

With Kim, you have to take her for what she is. Of course there's the vapid attitude, but psychically she is quite a specimen.

1 person likes this.
  4. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

I'm guessing this wasn't truly candid. It's likely her people had control of which photos were released. The ones that display her Hobbit heritage were tossed.

1 person likes this.
  5. Bartek000

Bartek000 visca el Barca ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Power Poster

Niiice :) Thanks :)

6. inmypants

inmypants

that should go without saying

7. jbbb3

jbbb3

Who the fuck cares if it's candid or not? We got a celebrity holding her own wet t shirt contest in HQ and it needs to be authentic or it's not classy enough? Why don't we go look at pictures of the Mona Lisa if you want class. I for one want boobs and here they are.

4 people like this.
  8. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

What is up with your posts, dude. Like in every other thread in the last few days you have been sharing your opinions? :D

9. YZEATER

YZEATER Ten Years of Phun

look at those tits!

1 person likes this.
  10. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

Yeah, need to stop. I ran out of my ADHD meds so I am a little loopy.

11. sunsun231

sunsun231

12. fee

fee

I pretty much agree with you, except for the part about her hip area looking "a bit weird." That's a huge understatement. In fact, I'd call her ass abnormal... and yet that inappropriateness is exactly what Kim and her plastic surgeon intended.

Oh, for the people attracted to that shit/ass, they might as well hump a large tumor or something. :) I almost guarantee she'll have hip problems in old age, which is literally like a death sentence to the elderly.

13. Gorba

Gorba

"Because of how my parents raised me, I have to work with the number one. I can’t work with anyone but Jay Z because he’s number one. I can’t be with any girl but Kim because that’s the girl whose pictures I look at the most and get turned on by."

- Kanye West

14. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Nope. I still don't get how anyone could find that arse attractive

2 people like this.
  15. newl

newl BANNED

so whats the deal with her ass/hips anyway? does anyone know what the hell happened? is it real or fake or what?

16. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

why would you buy that ass?

17. celeblover2

celeblover2

Didn't she have an x-ray that proved it was real? Think it was something like that.

1 person likes this.
  18. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

She had an x-ray that showed she didn't have implants but the prevailing opinion is that she has the fat from her stomach and thighs injected into that planet she carries around with her.

4 people like this.
  19. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

She had an x-ray that showed she didn't have implants but the prevailing opinion is that she has the fat from her stomach and thighs injected into that planet she carries around with her.

1 person likes this.
  20. celeblover2

celeblover2

I've always preffered her front features, butt is getting a little too big, she's still super sexy though.