1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor Swift - Out & About in NYC 06/20/14

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by josko, Jun 22, 2014.

1. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is probably the most conservative that Taylor has dressed all week, but at least the wind in the last few pics was trying to give us all a better view. :)

32 people like this.
  2. fee

fee

She looks like human candy, would love to hold and suck her like a lollipop.

3. dlb

dlb

True, her legs are as skinny as lollipop sticks. And pretty much the same size from ankle to thigh. Looks like she'd break easily. Eat somethin Taylor.

2 people like this.
  4. fee

fee

She's supposedly 5'11", which does tend to make one photograph skinny. I think she's lately right on the borderline of too thin.

5. Jun Snoo

Jun Snoo BANNED

She is tall enough for circus. Still I give her seed like thousand gardeners. Make flower in womb, but she give weak son, or even girl.

6. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Those pins make my mouth water every time! :drool:

7. MuffDaddy

MuffDaddy

If she ever writes a song about being too satisfied and wanting more of that sweet sweet cock you know she finally found me... ):

8. biguth

biguth 15 Year Member

I like her more and more. It really seems like she tries HARD to look nice all the time- seldom just thrown together. And I think she must read this forum, since her shoes have gotten SOOO MUCH SEXIER!!! If so, Thanks Taylor!

1 person likes this.
  9. peroni

peroni

She just tries to be the little innocent girl as an 10 -year old. She should definitly get some other clothing! But it is true that she have started to wear different Shoes! But have to see how long it will last!

10. pasternak

pasternak

Nope.
    Try the Britney Spears thread.

11. zippie

zippie

I'll take some credit for that then. I've posted repeatedly how she looks much much better in heels. She has grown on me and probably a lot of other peeps since she started wearing much sexier stuff whilst o&a. It can't do her sales any harm either, so it makes good sense, Taylor.

12. biguth

biguth 15 Year Member

In the off chance that you were the hero here, could you please start complaining about Miley's tongue? lol