1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

First Time for Snow Fox!

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by foxnsketch, Jun 23, 2014.

1. foxnsketch

foxnsketch

Snow Fox liked the black stocking and heels idea. Here's a couple more pics to ride everyone over while she works on those.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Keep those ideas cumming. She loves the attention.

8 people like this.
  2. foxnsketch

foxnsketch

Hello FoxFans. It's me, Snow Fox.

I want to be sure I give you what you're looking for, so I would like to ask a few clarifying questions before I commence the next photo shoot. The black stockings and heels request, scot_r28 since it was you who made it, I will look to you for answers first, but everyone else feel free to chime in. I am open to suggestions.

1. Is there anything specific you liked about the first photo in stockings & stilettos that I should try to recreate?
    2. Is there anything specific you would like to see more/less of within this session?
    3. Are there any positions or vantage points that you would like to have line of sight to in these next photos?

Let me know what I can do to make this request as good (if not better) than you are hoping for. ;)

You're happy = I'm happy.

xoxo

-Snow Fox

5 people like this.
  3. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Would love a set from start to finish. On top would be a nice black evening dress or maybe a blouse and skirt. Love a seductive picture, not really slutty pictures. Hints and subtle glimpses of your pussy and breast are appreciate. Would love to see them, just not in a trashy way. Sitting spread eagle is great, with panties on1 Thanks!!

4. mmaphd

mmaphd

I'd love to see toys being used!

5. thor2

thor2

I love seeing all of your tight body. Way too sexy for extreme close-ups! The more the better!

6. scot_r28

BTW, yesterdays updates were AMAZING!!!! What a perfect body!!

7. scot_r28

Hell, why not, through some toys in there while your at it! Your imagination is the limit!

8. foxnsketch

foxnsketch

Well then, it appears I've got some work to do. I better get started! ;)

Thank you all for your suggestions. You'll hear from Sketch once I've finished my photo sessions and he should have at least a few of the requested pics for you soon.

xoxo

-Snow Fox

2 people like this.
  9. scot_r28

Can't wait!!!

10. mmaphd

mmaphd

How about some fansigns too?

11. scot_r28

Was thinking that as well. How awesome would it be for the fan sign to be your name on a giant dildo being used to pleasure her and it's dripping wet??

Yes please, I'll take one!!

12. snake6264

snake6264

Just fantastic

13. foxnsketch

foxnsketch

Snow Fox is insatiable right now. All the attention on this site is driving her wild with lust. I am reaping the benefits. Keep the comments cumming. We'll have stockings, toys and signs soon. I'll post some other teasers later while she wraps up your requests.

1 person likes this.
  14. mmaphd

mmaphd

Damn, I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

I'd love to see her on all 4s with a big toy sticking out of her pussy, dripping wet. Or her riding a big dildo from behind showing how deep she can go.

15. foxnsketch

foxnsketch

Snow Fox spent some time today putting together this request fulfillment. Hope everyone enjoys. She'll be working on the other requests next. Keep them coming and she'll keep delivering. She is fucking loving this.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15 people like this.
  16. scot_r28

DAMN!!! Thanks for that set! You are so sexy and seductive it is unbelievable. Really know how to turn a guy on, I am rock hard right now and it's all because of you!! An incredibly perfect body! Can't wait to see more, just wish you had a high quality camera, but anything works to capture your beauty!!

17. mmaphd

mmaphd

super nice legs and I really want to lick that tummy!

18. thor2

thor2

What a goddess! Such a tight little body, nice long legs and a delicious ass! I'm loving everything you guys post. Keep up the great work!

19. foxnsketch

foxnsketch

FoxFans~

Are you happy?

xoxo

~Snow Fox

5 people like this.
  20. mantis22

mantis22

She is so sexy in stockings! I love her smooth pussy and perky nipples! Please keep up the posts :drool: