1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Katy Perry - ‘Prismatic’ tour in Washington, DC - 6/25/14

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by WhereEverUGo, Jun 27, 2014.

1. WhereEverUGo

WhereEverUGo Almost where?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

dazzab87, Lexlayer, DON666 and 35 others like this.
  2. pizzacakeman

pizzacakeman

Too much weird, too little slutty.

4 people like this.
  3. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

Weird but cute. Definitely not enough skin but that's to be expected with her.

4. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

I love Katy, she's such a babe.

5. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Would it be the end of the world if she'd spill a little boob from time to time? Sheesh, what a blue baller who dresses like a slut but her target audience is tweens and lesbians. :rant:

6. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

Dear Katy,

I want you to meet someone. THey have advice on your wardrobe for your remaining tour dates.

[​IMG]

Ok, have fun!

Best
    Your adoring hairy palmed fan.

3 people like this.
  7. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

the green smurf is back in town

8. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

Miley could teach a few girls a thing or two. Of course since some people are already claiming that Katy is slutty....

9. BiggusLaddus

BiggusLaddus Lord High Fapper

Those knockers are right in their prime and we're never going to get to see them. Booooooooooooooooo!!

2 people like this.
  10. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

She doesn't need to look like Miley, she hasn't built her career on vulgar manners or blow-jobs on stage. She was born in a different way, take or leave (I take, of course).

1 person likes this.
  11. hizzle24

hizzle24

what?!? Her parents are both evangelical ministers from Santa Barbara and they have publicly criticized their own daughter for being trashy and led by the devil. What does born in a different way mean? C-section? toilet baby? test tube? Miley giving blow jobs on stage.... that's genius!

12. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

The farther she can distance her career from Miley the better...
    Some people , due to lack of talent Ect... Need to whore it up on stage, others don't.

1 person likes this.
  13. The Man With No Name

With born in a different way I mean with a different thought about the way to build her career. Redwing1 has exposed my opinion better than me (thank you Red). My apologizes for this incomprehension, I'm working day after day to improve my use of english language.

14. ShitSandwich

ShitSandwich

As genuinely talented a songwriter, AND singer Miss Perry is. Would it be too much to ask for skimpier outfits, just for us pervs?

1 person likes this.
  15. hizzle24

hizzle24

no worries man, but I personally think both have very little talent and both act like teases/whores which is fun for most of us to observe. At my age, that music and most pop music is just basic fodder for mindless drones. By the time most of us hit our mid to late 20's were are embarrassed that we ever listened to most of these pop artists. I don't want to be 100% negative though, the girl has a nice set of tits and decent legs(but so do 1000 other celebrity tarts).

16. The Man With No Name

Nowadays the eccentricity on stage does a 70% of the work: be careful to read what the papers and web sites write, for Miley they speak more about the performances on stage than of her songs/singing. I think Miley doesn't care of her music but just of her visibility. Katy doesn't, she is eccentric with awareness because she merges her perfomances on stage (entertaining the fans) with her songs.

I hope this time my post is clear to read and understand :)

17. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

Katy's early non religious career was filled with Lycra skin tight ass cheek showing skirts and boob popping outfits. Don't tell me she did't go a little SLUTTY to start her career off. No where near Miley but she did promote her breasts as her talent essentially for a few years.

We now expect that. Now that she is toned down her stuff, I have gotten annoyed with it. Katy doesn't give two flying rat turds what I think or any other pervy man. She now has the teeny bop empty headed girl genre to keep buying her music for the next decade and make millions on millions. Thats fine, doesn't mean I wont stop complaining.

As long as Katy Keene has comic books, Katy Perry will mimick them and get credit.

Love Katy Perry... think she is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Just me being frustrated at her lack of tittilage lately...

1 person likes this.
  18. ClausevonHugedong

ClausevonHugedong BANNED

I bet Russell Brand destroyed this chick, lucky swine.

19. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

And probably left her with a STD or two....

Just went through my Perry pic files and dear lord she USE to be remarkable...