1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Like Boobs a Lot?

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by afspotoo, Jul 1, 2014.

1. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

2. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

3. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I finally looked this up. Whoever she is she is not that woman!

4. phoolish

phoolish

Hmm, I've seen many of her photos in the past.
    It's a match based on:
    - face
    - cup size
    - piercing near left eye
    - eye makeup style
    Her cup size, nipple piercings, hair style, and tatoos have changed over time.
    So the recent photos on her site might look like less of a match.
    If you try google image search on her name you will see some older photos which are a closer match to the above.

5. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

That's September Carrino, no doubt about it.

BTW, I'm seeing a lot of professional model pics mixed in with the other images. How many times do I nave to remind people to edit out the pros before copying and pasting shit from other websites? Don't make excuses, just fucking do it.

6. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

If you take the photos on this page, I dont see a single pro. So I dont know what the hell you're talking about. If you want to make accusations like you so often do, could you at least have the decency to point to what you're basing it on? Otherwise you're just sizing yourself up for no other reason than to size yourself up. Moreover it's sloppy moderating. One might expect better.

7. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

8. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Well I had obviously never heard of the woman before and I had also not seen any other photos of the woman. Looking then at that photo and the net cvollection of Ms Carrino it seemed to me that the photo looked to be of an ordinary woman with big boobs, whereas Carrino had excessively large ones. But I certainly did not look at it in such detail as you did..

1 person likes this.
  9. phoolish

phoolish

We could say there are 2 kinds of pro photos that could slip in:

1. Photos with monogram text (Model name, set name, URL, etc.)
    These should in theory be fairly easy to weed out.
    But if the site thumbnail software (like imgbox which is used on this thread) always makes thumbnails the same shape,
    the monogram text may get clipped off if it's a "tall" shape photo.
    So you only see the monogram if you open the full size image.

2. Photos with pros, but no monogram.
    Here the person who selects the photos would need to recognize the pro from past viewings.
    Not always possible for every contributor, unless you have a good memory and have been viewing the pros for many years.
    The backup is to have moderators or viewers who can ID a lot of pros.

There are bound to be a few pros who will slip in. The trick is to find a way to drop them back out without too much hassle.

P.S. Thanks for all your efforts to find and post photos.

1 person likes this.
  10. bigbastard561

bigbastard561

That set has been around for years....didn't need to study it to know exactly who it was immediately....

11. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

But it does require that you know the person in the first place.I personally don't really care for celebs or high class models. I dont usually viswit the pro model pages, whereas I'm always on the amateur section, and yes I can see others posting well known people but I seem to be the only one who consistently gets belted by the mods. I do know who Lohan and Johansson are, but more than once someone brings up a name I'm simply not aware of. More than once it has turned out that the photo in question was merely a lookalike Salma Hayek or whatever. Phoolish, your definition of a mod sounds good, but they're too lazy to do what you suggest, or maybe theyre not lazy they just have too much to do, but they do seem to take for granted that everyone knows exactly the same amount of pros they look at on a daily basis.

12. rufuslom

rufuslom

Oh Jeez, moderators or what ever you call yourselves ( don't see any contributions from you anywhere ) give one of the most prolific contributors a break, boobs are boobs, don't care who has them. With the large amount of pictures out there one could not possibly know all ladies who show them.
    Just sit back and enjoy and quit picking nits.

Cheetah, afspotoo and Slocum like this.
  13. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

14. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

15. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

16. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

17. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

18. afspotoo