1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Heathyr Hoffman says that she does not do nudes

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Haswell, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haswell

Haswell Guest

After tirelessly searching the internet (for three days in a row) for information that might lead me to photographers who have shot Heathyr Hoffman in various stages of undress, I came across something that shot down any hope of finding naked photos of her.

According to her official modelmayhem.com profile, she says that she DOES NOT SHOOT NUDES because of her profession/career as a domestic violence counselor. That doesn't mean that nude photos of her don't exist, but they probably aren't for professional pictorials.

She says the following..

"I DO NOT DO NUDES, due to my 'real' profession, so don't ask me. i will do lingerie or implied nudity if it is in keeping with the general theme of the shoot and the project being worked on. please see my portfolio for examples".

I had to use something called "thewaybackmachine" since Heathyr has long since deleted her modelmayhem profile.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090728210722/http://www.modelmayhem.com/19690

But hey, I did find this one implied nudity photo of her. :)

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. bllhwltt

bllhwltt Ten Years of Phun

Who?? Another one that isn't a celebrity. Also, that isn't a nude picture. She is obviously wearing panties and whatever you call those things on her arms. Nudity means NO CLOTHING of any type, not even a hat.

3. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

I agree that she is not showing anything., but your definition of nudity seems ridiculously narrow. Nudity is not digital. It is not all or nothing. It's a spectrum. From absolutely no skin showing, to completely bare.
    I also have no idea who she is, and don't know why she is in the celeb section either.

4. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

She was on Ghost Hunters Academy I believe.

1 person likes this.
  5. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

If her gut is any indication of the rest of her.....then good, no one needs to see that naked.

7. Haswell

Haswell Guest

Yes, she was a contestant on the first season of the SyFy channel show "ghost hunters academy", which aired in 2009.

She was eliminated on the 2nd episode.

1 person likes this.
  8. InsaneAsylum669

InsaneAsylum669

Two words: Restraining Order.

6 people like this.
  9. Pussyluver

Pussyluver Minding my manners

Cough...... STALKER!!!......Cough

6 people like this.
  10. Haswell

Haswell Guest

That photo was IMPLIED NUDITY, just like she said.

11. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

I agree with you. I was disagreeing with Bllhwltt's definition of nudity.

12. Haswell

Haswell Guest

Because of her career as a domestic violence counselor/social worker, doing nude modeling photoshoots could potentially cause her to lose her job.

If she worked elsewhere, she would be free to do as much nudity as she wanted to, and most likely she would.

13. sleazoid

sleazoid

No one? Speak for yourself. I prefer a woman that's a bit squishy to one with washboard abs. ;)

2 people like this.
  14. Haswell

Haswell Guest

Gross...

15. YZEATER

YZEATER Ten Years of Phun

16. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Dude, you need to get a life before you become one of her cases....

2 people like this.
  17. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

If I remember correctly this is not the first time that you have posted something like this about her. I know that some folks have posted about stalking and the like. Those are probably jokes, but you should consider getting a grip. First off, there aren't nude photos of every girl in the world. There aren't nude photos of every model in the world. You have seen by her Model Mayhem page that she doesn't pose nude. You evidently went to great lengths to see that page. Yet you seem convinced that nude photos of her do exist.

Let's reexamine this for a moment. She says, on her professional modeling page, that she doesn't pose nude. She apparently may not model at all anymore. Yet you seem certain these shots exist, without any evidence that they do.

If you are spending a lot of time persuing photos that she says do not exist then maybe you have hit the point where you need to take stock of what you are doing before this possibly takes an ugly turn. Just because she was a model does not mean that she posed nude, for a pro or an amateur, or even a selfie.

3 people like this.
  18. Haswell

Haswell Guest

It's possible and likely that she has at least posed nude for a selfie. Did you know that statistical studies have shown 80% of women between ages 18-30 have taken nude photographs of themselves for the viewing of their sex partner?

I do believe she currently has a live-in boyfriend and I'm sure he makes passionate love to her for hours at a time on an almost nightly basis.

19. YZEATER

YZEATER Ten Years of Phun

So what. You find the most non relevant 'models' and hope for nudes. As bad as hoping for 'Playboy' posing of every celeb.

20. Haswell

Haswell Guest

It's extremely unlikely that I will ever find naked or sexually explicit photos of her. But I have found quite a few implied nude, partially dressed, and provocative pictures, which are almost as good.

I guess I will have to take her word for that she does not and has not ever posed nude for the camera. And then I'll probably just give up on her altogether. :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.