1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Carol Vorderman Posing for the 2014 Rear of the Year July 2014 *Dat Backside"

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Big Bamboo!, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Carol is the only person to win Rear of the year twice .... 2011 & 2014 :naughty:

Looking good for 53 Carol... :yup:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

43 people like this.
  2. darrenday

darrenday

come on man! Her successor should be getting this award!

3. ClausevonHugedong

ClausevonHugedong BANNED

Vorder's looks great for 53, she's a stunning milf. My choice would have been Davina McCall, her ass is spectacular. I think Susanna Reid has a great booty as well.

I heard Carol wears padded underwear that makes her bum seem rounder and better looking than it actually is, does anyone know if that's true?

4. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I could name loads of British women with a better arse then her.

5. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

So could I, BUTT they're not 53 years old and don't have as attractive a face either. I'm 38 and I would fuck the shit out of that ass!!!

MILF

3 people like this.
  6. dakotaspirit

dakotaspirit 15 Year Member

As much as I love that pretty face and big tits, I'd do her doggy-style so I could watch those big ass cheeks bounce every time I'd pound it home.

2 people like this.
  7. ClausevonHugedong

ClausevonHugedong BANNED

I bet she's fucking dirty, I'd drop loads all over those big fake tits and shoot another load straight up her.

8. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

You said loads.

1 person likes this.
  9. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Erm.....yeah?

1 person likes this.
  10. bomkey

bomkey BANNED

It's embarrassing really. Nice looking woman for her age.. but rear of the year? Without the support pants and jeans it's on the floor.

11. nosmo

nosmo

I agree entirely! Nestling at the back of her knees most likely.

12. melontwister2008

melontwister2008

Vorderman doesn't have an attractive face, she is as ugly as sin.

13. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

She may not have the prettiest face but for 53 she's pretty damn hot. The way she dresses and carries herself, she knows a thing or two about turning guys on.
    And I bet she shags like a minx....YEAH BABY! Let the younger guys drool over Selena.

14. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm drooling over both.