1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Dakota Fanning - out in NYC 8/5/14

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Kyuubi, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Kyuubi

Kyuubi ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

40 people like this.
  2. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If... ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Great leg show! :icon14::icon14:

3. Anjoland

Anjoland

Sexy legs!!

4. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

She needs to release those.

5. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun POLL STAR ★

Damn she's hot!

She should visit the beach with Chloe.

6. amraith62

amraith62 Ten Years of Phun

Thank you Dakota!

7. arest16

arest16

Let me preface this by saying I dont think she's ugly at all. I find her to have a cute face.
    But, I think if her face was different, she could be considered one of the sexiest celebrities in the world. I think that she gets overlooked because of her face.
    But if you were to break down her body into individual categories, people would realize that she is near perfection.

Start with her best feature: her boobs! She doesnt often put them on display, but they are big, firm and perfect. (10/10)
    Her ass is amazing. Its perfectly thick for such a small woman. (9.8/10)
    Her legs look amazing. (9.7/10)
    And her skin......fucking amazing! (10/10)

Overall, her body is close to a 10. She just doesnt show it off enough to get the recognition it deserves. But if you spend some time looking for pictures of Dakota, you will eventually find pictures that willl confirm what I'm saying about her body.
    I just get the feeling that people dont even bother to really check her out because they dont find her face to be "sexy".
    But let me just say.....I think she is absolutely amazing!

This is what I'm talking about....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

6 people like this.
  8. honky

honky

who is joe?

9. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Stroking to celebs is serious business! :thumbs:

2 people like this.
  10. Xray

I don't know what you're talking about. Many people check her out including me and I really enjoy her face.

1 person likes this.
  11. sleazoid

sleazoid

No offense, but I don't see it. She's not unattractive and she has a nice body... but if she weren't a celebrity I don't think folks would see her in the same light. I guess that's part of the celebrity mystique.

12. Xray

I would. The type of girls I look at or have dated are this type of cute. I wouldn't even really care about dating a supermodel type, to be honest.

13. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

She's an almost unique blend of innocence, cuteness, and sexiness. Oh yes, and acting talent.

BTW, does anyone know if that GIF is still around of Dakota in the blue top (which animates her braless jiggling)? Maybe about two years ago? I looked but couldn't find it.

14. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

she is incredibly hot

15. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very average looking...