1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by sports_fan39, Aug 24, 2014.

1. sports_fan39

sports_fan39

normally when i go into a thread, say sexy videos or celeb photos, the new posts will be in dark blue bold, but over the last 2-3 days i only see unbolded so i dont know how far back the new posts are

2. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

Try logging out of Phun and clearing all cookies for Phun. Don't just log out, please also clear your cookies for Phun because that's largely where this data is stored. Then log back in. Everything may be "read" at that point, but it should start making new posts after that bold again.

With most browsers clearing cookies is wrapped into the same interface for clearing your history (usually Control + Shift + Delete), but be aware that clearing all cookies will log you out of all other sites as well. You may want to clear the cookies just for Phun to avoid that. This differs between browsers but there's usually a place to do in your settings/preferences where you can search for a domain to view the cookies. Just delete anything for "phun.org".

Let me know if that works or if you need more help clearing your cookies.

2 people like this.
  3. sports_fan39

sports_fan39

i tried to log out and log back in and still the same, where do i go to clear these cookies from phun only ?

4. Green Bastard

What browser are you using?

5. sports_fan39

sports_fan39

google chrome

6. Green Bastard

1. Log out of Phun again
    2. Click the three-lined icon in the top right and go to down to and click "Settings".
    3. Then click the "Show advanced settings" link at the bottom of that screen.
    4. Then click the "Content Settings" button under the Privacy heading
    5. Then click the "All cookies and site data" button.
    Or, just type chrome://settings/cookies in the url bar.

Now, once you are on the screen that shows your cookies for individual sites, type "phun" in the search box to narrow down the results. Click the "X" on the right of each entry to delete all Phun cookies.

Now log back in to Phun. Everything should probably be marked as read now, but future posts from that point should be bold again. At least that's my best guess given the info. With things like this clearing your cookies and/or cache and starting fresh is the browser equivalent of "turning it off and back on again".

2 people like this.
  7. sports_fan39

sports_fan39

thanks GreenBastard, youre suggestion worked, amny thanks :)

1 person likes this.