1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - V Magazine #91 MQ tag

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by mandy, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

23 people like this.
  2. Nirvana2K6

Nirvana2K6 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not the biggest Miley fan, but actually can't wait to see the uncensored version of that preview pic :p

1 person likes this.
  3. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

27 people like this.
  4. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

I find Her sexier in the bunny suit than anything I`ve ever seen Her in. Is that weird?

5. brat farrar

brat farrar

;)
    Hey, to each their own. ;)

So did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?

1 person likes this.
  6. spiderswims

[​IMG]

23 people like this.
  7. Horney1

Horney1

As more and more come out its looking less promising

1 person likes this.
  8. Phinfan15

Phinfan15

Great reference haha

1 person likes this.
  9. assassin1234

assassin1234 15 Year Member

i just wana see the tittiesssss

2 people like this.
  10. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

No, but Thumper always gave me a rager come to think of it.

1 person likes this.
  11. jws

jws 15 Year Member

Hey Spider, how about you just post the pics you have all at once, instead of spreading them out over a dozen posts? You always do this. We get it, you're awesome, and I honestly love the content you post. But seriously, you don't need to pad your stats, you have like 80,000 posts!

And yes, Miley looks great here, looking forward to more!

1 person likes this.
  12. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

He can't post all the pics at once because the pics aren't being released all at once. Spider posts the pics when he gets them.

You should be more grateful to Spider because he spends a lot of time making cool gifs for us and posts great celebrity pics when he doesn't have to.

31 people like this.
  13. ethomas

ethomas

How about you just appreciate his posts :twak:

6 people like this.
  14. daemas

daemas

read his post... he just did.

I guess he meant he can edit is initial post to add them and I agree. I have nothing against spider just getting more "thanks" with additional posts but it would be great if he would edit his initial post. most of the time I only read the first page or the 2nd or 3rd too. I don't feel like reading through 8 or more pages just to find pics that I can MAYBE find when most of it are just posts with dudes talking about how hard their dick is and what they gonna do with it...

1 person likes this.
  15. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

It's against the rules to edit posts like that because: a) people won't know new pictures have been posted, b) it leads to reposts because those pictures can have been posted in a different post by another member. I understand your point, but this is the system that works here since we also like to give people the opportunity to comment.

As far as this discussion goes, just appreciate the pictures that are posted and the people who post them.

8 people like this.
  16. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Affleck lover, Sennsational idol, stat padder.

17. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

I totally get your point.

Let me try to say something about that without any snark, spite or ill meaning whatsoever: this is a forum on the internet, its URL is forum.phun.org. People (like me) come here to look a women who have either good genes or good surgeons and more-or-less clever people working for them. Then there are other people who browse through the net basically all day to collect and share content about said women. And if you do find updated stuff for already shared content, they come back and share that too so the viewers can look at it (again).
    If you do not get the point, just close this tab in your browser and ... live your life, for the lack of a better term.

Note: I basically omitted the whole part outside of the "Celebrity Section".

1 person likes this.
  18. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

I swear, some people create shit to bitch about :?

2 people like this.
  19. Gwyndster

Gwyndster

The only way Spider (or anyone else for that matter) could do what you suggest, would be to wait for all the images to be released. And how could anyone be sure all the images have been released?
    The other option of all updates being added to the original post as they are released (even if it were allowed) would simply cause some people to complain that they either:

A: Didn't know what they had downloaded, because things had changed.
    B: Were downloading the same thing twice.
    C: Missed some images because the post content had changed after they had thanked it.

I'm also not sure that members actually get update notifications for threads if posts are changed, whereas they do for additional posts.

I have a "Golden Rule" - It's free, if you take it, smile, say thanks.

The internet spoils us, in the past, you would have actually had to buy the magazine - yes I am old enough to remember those days. :D

5 people like this.
  20. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

:fing02:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.