1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hielo33

hielo33

I really hope this isn't another fake hacker

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. PS3

PS3

Sounds like he wants to be paid by Bitcoin for more sets.

3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Just another uploader. "i'm not the original hacker." Well then, shut the fuck up or post. We don't need an explanation.

4. konastab01

konastab01

Of course he's not a hacker.

5. hielo33

hielo33

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. spiderswims

spiderswims You comin for me then you better be at your best ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Start individual threads for pics or add to threads already created. If it's just news and previews about upcoming leaks like the above then the pics are fine. Just don't post the actual pics here.

Edit: Don't post links to pics either.

3 people like this.
  7. hielo33

hielo33

Gotcha! Thanks for updating and organizing my thread. Now I won't feel worried about cluttering celeb extra with many posts of possibly leaked celebs.

8. GingerCat

GingerCat

I wonder if we will get anymore pictures. The flow of them seems to have stopped and the longer that is the case the less likely it is we will see more.

9. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

I think stating that he's not the original hacker is probably relevant and wise. There have been some wild claims about how the pics were obtained that seem centered around the idea a single person completely owned iCloud and took whatever photos they wanted. The reality is that they probably came from different sources over time. Him stating that he's been paying for them lines up with that.

Some other people are claiming they identified him and have basically dox'd some 15 year kid. (not posting any links here and please don't). If it is him, he'll probably be arrested promptly. If not, some innocent kid is going to hammered by the internet tomorrow and The Fappening will probably continue until the real guy does get caught.

10. retrocooper

retrocooper

Can I move that the threads title is changed to the Fappening !!

11. xXxLove

xXxLove

Extremely disapointed there haven't been any pics of Hilary Duff yet, but i guess that even if she got hacked there wheren't any juicy pics :/

12. Green Bastard

Motion seconded, sir.

(mods feel free to change it back if you prefer)

13. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Can someone update me? Will be posted other images or the hacker has been stopped? I hope there will be soon the other JLaw photos!

14. Bomba69

Bomba69

So what's been happening with this lately? Any additional info? What's the best place to get information about this entire situation?

15. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I adhere to this request :)

16. Green Bastard

Start by reading the posts in the two screenshots others have posted in this thread. If those are to be believed, he went to bed.

2 people like this.
  17. Phinfan15

Phinfan15

I really need to see those Aubrey Plaza and Hayden Panitierre pics

18. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Apparently those celebs got hacked somehow...
    [​IMG]

19. reishun

reishun

ok I've been following this trying to figure out the source and it seems like someone hacked the iCloud got a bunch of celebrities that signed up using their real names and then offered to sell the pics privately. It seems like about 3 or 4 different people have been leaking the pictures that they got off this guy, one rich guy that was taking requests, one guy that's trying to sell the pics to make his money back from buying them who also seems to be getting traced or ddosed, and a few other possible guys who said they were in contact with the seller. It seems like the seller wont get caught and because it seems like there are multiple leakers I think there will be more once they wake up or find somewhere more secure depending on their situation. OFC I could be completely wrong but this is what it seems like from piecing together some things that have been said, I'm confident there will be more but I'm a bit concerned that the seller possibly closed up shop early so there are some on that list that possibly none of the leakers got.

20. hielo33

hielo33

Supposed leaked conversation between the hackers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.