1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Lawrence - Booty, hiding her face, arriving at Nobu Resturant in Malibu - 9/26/14

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by WhereEverUGo, Sep 29, 2014.

1. WhereEverUGo

WhereEverUGo Almost where?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Fingy

Fingy ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

It's too late baby, we've already seen everything.

11 people like this.
  3. sandi

sandi

Poor girl. Shes mentally scarred now

3 people like this.
  4. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Yeah it'll be pretty horrible for her.
    It's one thing to talk about it on here but I'm sure some paps and/or random people will try to get a reaction and use the leaked content for that.

5. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

how can you sit down and eat in public when EVERYBODY has seen all your private parts

1 person likes this.
  6. kah77

kah77

Feel sad for her... no matter how much i enjoy the pics, her private/public life seems to be pretty much hell now... just look how she covers her face. This is torture for her.

2 people like this.
  7. fee

fee

Jennifer just got back from her first therapy session along with Hope Solo, Abigail Spencer and Misty May Treanor. Subject for the day was shaved buttholes, oh and buttplugs. :)

8. videshimaal

videshimaal 15 Year Member

Well we have to commend her on making an effort!
    Besides NOT EVERYBODY has seen her private parts. Imagebam is dropping these leaked pictures as are other hosts and google will most likely not pull up most of these photos.
    There are a lot of actresses who have actually intentionally exposed their private parts and gone on to become famous. It is one thing to be shown on film and yet another to have intimate private photos stolen. Hope she recovers soon and will be able to have a normal dinner when she goes out.

9. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

thanks for putting the pics up whereeverugo but i cant push thanks for these pics. Its just so obvious she is down in the shits right now as some say. I hope she recovers soon from this media onslaught.

10. FateOne

FateOne

Oh come on, her pics weren't nearly as graphic as say...Halle Berry's scene in Monster's Ball. I understand being embarrassed but it's just not that big a deal. Abigail Clancy on the other hand...

11. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

There was nothing shameful about her pics and vids. She was just a fun-loving girl playing around with a camera. It showed her human and non-robotic actress side which to me is very endearing.

She has a nice body, she exudes sex appeal, and even if she was tipsy in a few of the vids at least she wasn't seen doing highballs and blowing Terry Richardson.

She might be a bit embarrassed, she may have been taken down a peg or two in her air of perfection and invincibility, but if anything I think that now I have seen her lady parts I like her more than I ever have in the past.

2 people like this.
  12. sandi

sandi

i saw a great quote just after the fappening started andwas put like this... if somebody put your internet history up on the internet for all to see, how would you react...

13. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Time for Plaxim.

14. kix

kix

I'd wonder why anyone cares what some no one looked at. And nowhere on my history is an uploaded pic of my dick.

Don't want people to see your naughty bits? Don't take pictures of your junk. All the high and mighty talk about the fappening is really stupid.

15. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

I loved the pics, but the idea that she's at fault for the pictures being made public simply because she took them is ridiculous. Same thing people say about girls who wear revealing clothes deserving to get sexually harassed or raped. Just because she is famous, her obvious PRIVATE photos being flat out stolen should be the issue. I'm not in the public eye, but if somebody stole pics of my wife and said it was her fault for haven taken them to begin with, you can bet I'd be getting prison time for kicking the shit out of whomever stole them if I could find them.

5 people like this.
  16. Pussyluver

Pussyluver Minding my manners

I, um, uh oh..

2 people like this.
  17. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Do you have something you need to confess Pussylover? Oh, and what's the name of your childhood friend? ;)

18. mr_computerschmidt

mr_computerschmidt BANNED

Nice logic there.

"Don't want people to steal your TV? Don't buy a TV."

4 people like this.
  19. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Why cut the grass? It'll just keep growing.

20. TicketStub

TicketStub

I absolutely love the guilt trip some of you are trying to lay on others. Am I supposed to feel guilty about some some leaked pictures from a girl who is rich as fuck and gets things handed to them for free? Not in this lifetime or any other.

The bottom line is these people who got had are idiots. Did Pamela and Tommy Lee teach them nothing? Did the thousands of cameras following them over the years teach them nothing? This girl and the others should know better that when you are famous, you become a target for some people looking to get paid off your name. Is it fair? No, but it is part of the game.

This girl's biggest problem is that a ton of people have seen her cunt? Poor baby.

2 people like this.