1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Rumer Willis - Brian Bowen Smith Wildlife Photoshoot *Pictures of a Picture*

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Oct 24, 2014.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Not sure if the actual photos will get released so I figured this is better than nothing. Figured it should be posted here.
    [​IMG]

2. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

It's fairly well established that a number of you do not find Rumer attractive. Fine, we get it. No more insults need to be said on the subject. If you want call people fat, or ugly, or stupid, or question their morality, go to the local mall and say it to their face. See how that works for you.

4. fee

fee

What a waste of an obliquely funny line in an increasingly humorless place.

2 people like this.
  5. J3scribe

You could leave. We won't miss you. :bye:

jws, Lex Luger, MolochTophet and 2 others like this.
  6. fee

fee

Who is this we, the royal we? Your message infers I directly insulted someone, misrepresenting something far more innocuous and tame.

7. Stevenson214

Stevenson214 Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Rumor is hot.you'd have to be daft not to see it.

Lex Luger and Celeb Debaser like this.
  8. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

9. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun

This is not Rumer it is her sister Tallulah Belle Willis

Actress Tallulah Willis attends the Brian Bowen Smith WILDLIFE show hosted by Casamigos Tequila at De Re Gallery on October 23, 2014 in West Hollywood, California

That is is Rumer

[​IMG]

10. spiderswims

Rumer is in the picture that Tallulah and Demi are standing in front of.

11. spiderswims

Rumer's tattoos
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun

13. spiderswims

RUMER WASN'T AT THE EVENT. HER PHOTO IS PART OF THE EXHIBIT.

HERE SHE WAS ON SET THE OTHER WEEK.
    http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1374244

and could you stop deleting your comments. He made a comment asking for proof. Then he made a comment again saying it was Tallulah. Then after I posted the tattoo pics he deleted those comments.

14. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun

Then write it correctly next time.

15. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Makes sense to me. Title clearly says "Pictures of a picture". Anyway, if you didn't get it earlier, you do now, don't blame the OP.

16. J3scribe

"We" as in everyone who doesn't give a shit what you think. It's a pretty large group.

Butterface is an insult. We (the mods, just so you know) discourage gratuitous insults. Read the Rules of Conduct.

jws and Lex Luger like this.
  17. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun

*Pictures of a Picture-Rumer Willis* - Tallulah Willis and Demi Moore Brian Bowen Smith Wildlife Photoshoot

But there are also other people see in the image except the Pictures of a Picture:hmmm:

a picture is not a real person in a picture

18. firekind

firekind BANNED

I'm daft as Daffy Duck from Daffsville Daffilvania.

19. fee

fee

There isn't a single instance of me calling someone, "fat, or ugly, or stupid" and have never moralized, and don't need it thrown back at me. Respect is only given to those who give it back. The only difference is I don't have people walking on eggshells here.

BTW, butterface means a woman who is hot everywhere, but-her face. My comment was "a _____face only a mother could love." Tame opinion not specifically directed at anyone. And this wasn't even Rumer Willis.

20. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

I agree with your sentiments entirely. I just wish that these standards applied equally to all the female celebs on the board. As an example just read any given Miley thread. She apparently doesn't rate this kind of mod defense.

5 people like this.