1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

---|::}- Costumed Cuties & Cosplay Chicks -{::|---

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by flinched, Oct 27, 2014.

1. flinched

flinched TiTS & aSS PoST LoVeR

Welcome to my new thread, where fantasy meets reality and attractive amateurs dress up in their favorite illusion. I originally planned to create a blog where I would post a variety of costumed ladies. You can see the results here at http://cosplaychicks.blogspot.com. I eventually lost interest and just worked on my usual posts for my two main threads. But my collection of costumed women kept growing and growing. I debated whether to make a new thread here at phun or go back to the blog. After much deliberation and a few shots of vodka, I decided to create a new thread here at Phun solely for costumed ladies. And what better time to start then right before Halloween.

Posts will include and be organized according to 10 types:

1.) Cosplayer: sets of one particular girl in her various outfits.
    2.) Theme: set or mix of ladies from a particular movie/tv/comic book/video game/anime series.
    3.) ??? Theme ???: set or mix of cosplayers in costumes I have yet to identify; please leave a comment if you know who or what they're dressed as & I'll update accordingly.
    4.) Halloween Mix: ladies in Halloween or other assorted costumes.
    5.) Renaissance Babes: prepare to be dazzled by ornate dresses and buxom cleavages courtesy of your local Renaissance Faire; Oktoberfest ladies will be put in here too.
    6.) Body Art: painted up bodies become a canvas of colors and clever designs.
    7.) Carnaval: prepare for feathered and bedazzled costumes.
    8.) Steampunk: travel to an alternate reality where steam is the predominant energy source.
    9.) Uniforms: cheerleaders, military, Hooters girls, anything involving a uniform
    10.) Ravers/Emo/Misc.: colored wigs, emo chicks, tattooed tatas, pierced putas, bellydancers, ravers on ecstacy nipple sucking, basically a catch all of sexy & alternative wierdos.

CONTRIBUTIONS WELCOME. Anyone who'd like to post quality costumed pics feel free to do so. You don't have to conform to the posts guidelines above, those are just for me and will probably change as I get used to the new thread. So post as freely as you all like. If you have any suggestions for other types of posts, please speak up. And as always my friends, enjoy!!!

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. flinched

Let's begin with that age old battle of good versus evil, as played by a common symbol for those concepts, the angel and devil. Enjoy!

---::}- 4-1 -{::--- Angels & Devils (75 pics)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

26 people like this.
  3. flinched

Hellllllooooooooo Nurse! Whether your sick or not, a beautiful woman to take care of you is something we all would like to enjoy. So I bring you some naughty nurses to help fuel your imagination.

---::}- 4-2 -{::--- Naughty Nurses (52 pics)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20 people like this.
  4. flinched

Mostly cute little bunnies and cats here. I think you'll find them quite wild. Enjoy! (P.S. Sorry for the bad puns)

---|::}- 4-3 -{::|--- Animals (97 pics)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

25 people like this.
  5. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

6. flinched

Too lazy to pick up after yourself? Well no worries my friend, call up a maid to do all your dirty work. That's right, more puns....CAN YOooooU DIG IiiiiiiiTttttttttttt??? Enjoy!!

---::}- 4.4 -{::--- Maids (60 pics)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16 people like this.
  7. flinched

The undead have risen, but lucky for us they're still busty and still pretty hot. I bet you think I'm going to tell you 'enjoy', but you know what, I'm not. You won't be able to help yourself, like the Halloween candy you've been munching on all week.

---::}- 4.5 -{::--- Zombies (24 pics)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17 people like this.
  8. jaytoon

jaytoon ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Power Poster

BODY PAINT

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16 people like this.
  9. flinched

Respect my authority. Authority figures demand obedience. And these ladies sure have a lot of demands. Does that sound as cheesy as it does to type it out? OH yeah. I'll let the pics speak for themselves instead of my cheesy intros. Enjoy!!!

---::}- 4.6 -{::--- Authority Figures (73 pics)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17 people like this.
  10. flinched

---::}- 4.7 -{::--- (25 pics)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16 people like this.
  11. flinched

---::}- 4.8 -{::--- (25 pics)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15 people like this.
  12. flinched

---::}- 4.9 -{::--- (25 pics)

13 people like this.
  13. flinched

---::}- 4.10 -{::--- (25 pics)

13 people like this.
  14. flinched

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PERVERTS!!! Enjoy fellas.

---::}- 4.11 -{::--- (25 pics)

13 people like this.
  15. flinched

---::}- 4.12 -{::--- (25 pics)

9 people like this.
  16. flinched

---::}- 4.13 -{::--- (25 pics)

10 people like this.
  17. flinched

---::}- 4.14 -{::--- (25 pics)

13 people like this.
  18. flinched

---::}- 4.15 -{::--- (25 pics)

13 people like this.
  19. jaytoon

Fantastic sets...:D

1 person likes this.
  20. jaytoon

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18 people like this.