1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Bella Thorne - Red Band Society Stills 2014

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by terri21, Nov 21, 2014.

1. terri21

terri21 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

53 people like this.
  2. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

With a capital T.

3. Joshiepants

Joshiepants

Really?

4. measy

measy

this show is going to be so canceled after 1 season. what a steaming pile of shit. this chick is hot, but it also confirms what a horrible show it is that she's in it. lets have hot doctors and hot patients in a hospital and create a medical drama around everyone being hot. fucking retarded. lemme guess: the one unattractive person in it is a chubby black nurse with sass. am i right? did they at least throw in that one stereotype so it isn't 100% hot people in the cast? last minute last cash in on the fault in our stars fame and create a show ripping it off, but being really horribly done. yeah great fucking idea. hollywood morons.

5. lathebrightman

lathebrightman

6. JM4825

JM4825

the show is not that bad. your post is also a bit disturbing considering most of the patients are minors. last time i checked the plots dont really revolve around anyone being hot. have you even watched it? also why bother wasting our time and yours by posting in a thread about a show and woman you dislike. nothing better to do?

7. hielo33

hielo33

don't know what your talking about, the show has high ratings 8.2 stars and bella isn't a even a star in this show.

8. Lenny31

Lenny31

Where is this hospital and how can I reserve a bed? I'll happily jump off something high in order to get the view that's in screen 3.

I saw the first couple episodes. Don't watch it if you generally have health concerns and are a frequent guest in such establishments. That said, it's a teen melodrama. The last time I was in the hospital the nurses had to wipe my ass because I was too weak to move. That would make for great television!

Sure, it's tripe, but that's television.

9. terri21

terri21 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Screen caps of the episode...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20 people like this.
  10. VinnyD

VinnyD 15 Year Member

I think it's already been unofficially cancelled.

11. VinnyD

VinnyD 15 Year Member

I think it's already been unofficially cancelled.

12. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

There is a thread in Celebrity Extras for TV shows, you can carry on this discussion there. This is not the place for it.

13. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Lohan v2.0 in the making!

4 people like this.
  14. karizma

karizma

Her mouth is super sex.

15. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

This is a TV show, not a documentary. How about we wait and see before we condemn her?

1 person likes this.