1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor Swift - Matt Irwin photoshoot for Lucky Magazine - December 2014 - MixQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by MadamMeow, Nov 27, 2014.

1. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

48 people like this.
  2. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leggy.

3. luvgirlsfeet2009

luvgirlsfeet2009

She is so sexy

4. Sennsational

Just noticed the B.O.C shirt, their first album. Thread bump for B.O.C awesomeness.

5. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Hottie!

6. Joshiepants

Joshiepants

Ive grown tired of her omnipresence, but I have t say I dig these a lot.

7. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I can't imagine anyone who sings the stuff she does can truly be a fan of Blue Oyster Cult. It was probably the photographer or the stylist who made her wear it.

1 person likes this.
  8. Joshiepants

Joshiepants

I'll say this for Taylor. As crappy as her music has become, she has always had pretty good taste. Twice she has covered songs by one of my favorite bands, Better than Ezra, once during a nationally televised live performance.

9. Sennsational

I can't say either way what her tastes or inspirations are, or how bad her music is since I've never consciously heard anything by her. What I can say, is that B.O.C. is a very underrated band. Their first four albums in particular are all great.

10. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

If she's not a fan, Taylor should take her shirt off immediately.