1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor Swift - with Lena Dunham leaving Bubby's restaurant in Tribeca New York 12/20/2014

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by zippex, Dec 21, 2014.

1. zippex

zippex

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

24 people like this.
  2. Horney1

Horney1

Would YOU rather have cold ears or look like a fuckwit?

3. zippex

zippex

I think it's kindof cute ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Beauty and the Beast. Where is Karlie?

1 person likes this.
  5. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Lmao

Thread after thread I think more and more, if it weren't for the summers (=her legs), marketing agencies and makeup artists the chick would be just a random lanky woman. Whether she is the sweetest person in her personal life or a cold hearted shark, but considering we all come here for the looks... beyond me.

1 person likes this.
  6. arest16

arest16

And that is different from any other celebrity?? That comment can be applied to 95% of all celebrities. So whats your point?

1 person likes this.
  7. 5p1d3R

5p1d3R Perfect Pair Hunting ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I find it somewhat amusing that you focus on her earmuffs. What about that troll standing next to her? Lena Dunham is a no talent ass clown.

3 people like this.
  8. ethomas

ethomas

Maybe he's a fashionista :p

9. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Hm, true.
    I think what I am saying is, the focus and amount of the attention directed at her still surprises me.

Ok in general of course: different things for different guys. But she and her team must have been playing the cards right in the last months.

1 person likes this.
  10. kmurph

kmurph

"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope."

11. nolefan77

nolefan77 Stop petting my peeves ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I thought the same thing when I saw these. Maybe we'll eventually get to see her in the Jabba slave outfit!

12. Horney1

Horney1

Fair enough, I think Ariana's cat ears are cute and there's some dislike for them.

We don't even talk about the troll .......

13. -Drizzle-

-Drizzle- Gaga 4 Gaga Ten Years of Phun

So Taylor's a chubby chaser now?

14. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

My radar picked up the word "muff" and "Taylor Swift". You can imagine my disappointment. :rolleyes: