1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Lopez Topless in The Boy Next Door (no pics just info) (now with pics)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by mistify, Jan 25, 2015.

1. mistify

mistify ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

Jennifer Lopez Goes Topless in Most Revealing Sex Scene Ever: "It Was All Me!"

Jennifer Lopez is showing off her body like never before in her new thriller The Boy Next Door.

In the film, she plays a high school teacher being terrorized at home and work by a much younger guy (Ryan Guzman) who has become obsessed with her after they had a one-night stand.

Their bedroom romp is probably J.Lo's most revealing sex scene yet. Not only does she strip down to just her underwear, but we see Guzman grab her bare breasts and slide his fingers between her legs.

Lopez never thought of using a body double.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/612386/j..._medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_topstories

3 people like this.
  2. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mistify, you should put *Discussion Only* in your thread title. People will be assuming there are pics here.

1 person likes this.
  3. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

His horrible titles are ridiculous.

Also, I read you can't see any nips cause his hand cover them the whole time. :dunno:

1 person likes this.
  4. PhantomLord

PhantomLord

I saw in several reviews that she doesn't go nude and in fact has a no nudity clause for her movies. God I was hoping it wasn't true.

1 person likes this.
  5. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

He's my pet project. As you can see, I haven't gotten very far. Amusing nonetheless.

Also, why is there the picture? Is that from the movie, or is it a random photo representing something?

1 person likes this.
  6. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

No fucking clue

1 person likes this.
  7. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

I think it's just meant to be a random 'O' face :|

1 person likes this.
  8. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

so in other words, about half as hot as "U-Turn"....
    (if you ignore that she's old now)

1 person likes this.
  9. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

U-turn was pretty crap.

$train was also pretty crap

1 person likes this.
  10. Lefty11

Lefty11

If you believe she would ever show nips or ass in a movie again.... well then, I also have a bridge to sell you. She's in the J Aniston club - Cocktease till I die.

1 person likes this.
  11. firekind

firekind BANNED

She recently released a song where she sang about her arse. Two decades ago before she became a shitty diva she was a moderately decent actress who did a couple of nude scenes. What would lead anyone to think she'll never do a nude scene again? It's not very unlikely.

1 person likes this.
  12. Lefty11

Lefty11

She has more money than she could ever spend. Everyone in the world knows her name. She did a couple of very brief nude scenes at the beginning of her career 20 years ago when she was a nobody. Why on earth would she do one now? The only way these women will get nude is if they start worrying about fading into obscurity. Aniston has the best chance of doing it, but she couldn't even get nude in Cake for the chance at an Oscar! Interesting fact... almost all women who have won an Oscar have done nude scenes.

3 people like this.
  13. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Keep reading there was some nudity from her in the movie but no conrete evidence, guess no one has been brave enough to actually go see it yet lol.

1 person likes this.
  14. TicketStub

TicketStub

Why would anyone go see a Jennifer Lopez movie? For the life of me, I can't figure out why she is as famous as she is. She can't act for shit and her movies suck dog nuts.

1 person likes this.
  15. sleazoid

sleazoid

Right on. I never see any movie without vetting all of the actors first.

1 person likes this.
  16. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Her boobs are about the only reason I could think of.....probably why everyones wondering lol.

17. mrbigstuff

mrbigstuff

18. mistify

mistify ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hmm the doggy style sex act was deleted during editing process? :mad:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. mulie4life

mulie4life ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

So, an already bad movie, just got worse....

20. kix

kix

Someone should sue her for being a lying whore.