Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 96

Thread: Phun is now 18+!!

  1. #16
    Job? What job? mikeman865's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    HD 40307g
    Posts
    723
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 934 Times in 232 Posts

    Default

    The hellbus has officially crashed and burned

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikeman865 For The Above Post:

    Ramsfan! (04-14-2015), Sentinel67 (04-14-2015), slerby (04-14-2015), wookiee (07-11-2015)

  3. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Ignore List
    Posts
    21,253
    Thanks
    18,890
    Thanked 11,304 Times in 7,008 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robo99 View Post
    it makes sense to me, though I'll miss bella and ariel

    I always though phun could have an index of coming of age example: Bella Thorne, born OCT 8, 1997, 18 years old on OCT 8, 2015; Ariel Winter born JAN 28, 1997, 18 years old on JAN 28, 2016, and so on
    If there was a list, it would still put focus on the underage girls. When is this 16 year old going to appear? When is that 17 year old going to appear? Highlighting the underage girls is what they DON'T want. It's a good idea in theory, but that's about it.

  4. #18
    BOfH emeritus Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    28,521
    Thanks
    28,100
    Thanked 30,160 Times in 7,810 Posts

    Default

    About fucking time.
    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cy For The Above Post:

    A.tab (07-09-2015), Joshiepants (04-13-2015), mitchrocks (04-17-2015), Ramsfan! (04-14-2015), Sonicboom (04-14-2015)

  6. #19
    Job? What job? thumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    2,379
    Thanked 756 Times in 144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennsational View Post
    You have to 'adjust' to looking at girls of a legal age?
    If you didn't notice half the people on the forum, like kids you not been watching much lol

  7. #20
    Job? What job? ToddMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    1,261
    Thanked 589 Times in 163 Posts

    Default


  8. #21
    Job? What job? xXxLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 570 Times in 199 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spuds13 View Post
    If members behaved like adults and kept their comments on under 18 to themselves, this forum wouldn't have to make this rule 10+ years after it started. Because of a handful of members, we all have to 'adjust'.
    We in the rest of the world where the age of consent is 16 or less find this really silly. It's we who are "adjusting", not you.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_...t_-_Global.svg

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xXxLove For The Above Post:

    badwolf (04-16-2015), Iceeyedman (03-25-2016), isneezed (04-17-2015), wookiee (07-11-2015)

  10. #22
    Above Average Joshiepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,887
    Thanks
    1,750
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 486 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxLove View Post
    We in the rest of the world where the age of consent is 16 or less find this really silly. It's we who are "adjusting", not you.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_...t_-_Global.svg
    " phun.org is an adult board. You have to be 18+ to sign up so you should expect to see models, performers & celebrities who are 18+ whenever you visit the board."
    This. Phun is 18+ regardless of consent ages where it's members are located.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshiepants For The Above Post:

    Sonicboom (04-14-2015)

  12. #23
    Drinkin' Ale and Chasin' Tail Spuds13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Locked in my house
    Posts
    6,222
    Thanks
    8,418
    Thanked 35,533 Times in 2,436 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxLove View Post
    We in the rest of the world where the age of consent is 16 or less find this really silly. It's we who are "adjusting", not you.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_...t_-_Global.svg
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiepants View Post
    " phun.org is an adult board. You have to be 18+ to sign up so you should expect to see models, performers & celebrities who are 18+ whenever you visit the board."
    This. Phun is 18+ regardless of consent ages where it's members are located.
    Not the point. It started and has been a 16+ for celebs for a decade and ran smooth. Now it's a problem? Doesn't make logical sense. Those are my last words before I get banned.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spuds13 For The Above Post:

    Iceeyedman (03-25-2016), isneezed (04-17-2015), kingoffools (07-06-2015)

  14. #24
    passing thru
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,755
    Thanks
    2,905
    Thanked 15,044 Times in 3,960 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennsational View Post
    If there was a list, it would still put focus on the underage girls. When is this 16 year old going to appear? When is that 17 year old going to appear? Highlighting the underage girls is what they DON'T want. It's a good idea in theory, but that's about it.
    This would quell any longing for photos of women btw 16 & 18. Anybody who wants to know when they can see Teen Y in a bikini will have to wait until coming of age date. Also, members will be more than happy to post the dates, mods would just need to moderate. Does anybody honestly think the day they will appear will wain, remember Kylie Jenner? The appetite will always be there.

  15. #25
    Above Average Goatmaster6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    2,470
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 725 Posts

    Default

    The Cooochella pics really got under someones skin.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Goatmaster6 For The Above Post:

    isneezed (04-17-2015)

  17. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Ignore List
    Posts
    21,253
    Thanks
    18,890
    Thanked 11,304 Times in 7,008 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robo99 View Post
    This would quell any longing for photos of women btw 16 & 18. Anybody who wants to know when they can see Teen Y in a bikini will have to wait until coming of age date. Also, members will be more than happy to post the dates, mods would just need to moderate. Does anybody honestly think the day they will appear will wain, remember Kylie Jenner? The appetite will always be there.
    If you owned this site, would you want the responsibility of tracking underage girls and their impending arrival onto Phun? Come on man, that's just silly. The onus is YOURS I'm still trying to recover from your "Emily Ratajkowski needs to tone up" comment
    Last edited by Sennsational; 04-14-2015 at 12:25 AM.

  18. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Ignore List
    Posts
    21,253
    Thanks
    18,890
    Thanked 11,304 Times in 7,008 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spuds13 View Post
    Not the point. It started and has been a 16+ for celebs for a decade and ran smooth. Now it's a problem? Doesn't make logical sense. Those are my last words before I get banned.
    The 16/18 policy has never been a smooth one, hence the debate. Oh, you won't get banned either. They'll come looking for me first

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sennsational For The Above Post:

    Big Bamboo! (04-15-2015), Joshiepants (04-14-2015)

  20. #28
    passing thru
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,755
    Thanks
    2,905
    Thanked 15,044 Times in 3,960 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennsational View Post
    If you owned this site, would you want the responsibility of tracking underage girls and their arrival onto Phun? Come on man, that's just silly I'm still trying to recover from your "Emily Ratajkowski needs to tone up" comment
    ERat hasn't been to a gym in years. She's skin and bones with big tit flop.

    As many times as you've been banned I would think you have plenty of time to track anything. Hell I'll put YOU in charge of the young girls coming of age, you could do it in the spare time when you are not posting here, which I admit, is scant.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to robo99 For The Above Post:

    Sennsational (04-14-2015)

  22. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Ignore List
    Posts
    21,253
    Thanks
    18,890
    Thanked 11,304 Times in 7,008 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robo99 View Post
    ERat hasn't been to a gym in years. She's skin and bones with big tit flop.

    As many times as you've been banned I would think you have plenty of time to track anything. Hell I'll put YOU in charge of the young girls coming of age, you could do it in the spare time when you are not posting here, which I admit, is scant.
    Haha! Good one. I mean the second part of your post. The first part is blatant insanity.

  23. #30
    Attention Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 142 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Duuuummbbb. All those people pretending to be offended are the ones with the issues.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sayten For The Above Post:

    amraith62 (04-21-2015), fee (04-14-2015), slerby (04-14-2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •