1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OMG, 20,000!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sennsational, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

So I just noticed this little red exclamation point next to my name. It took me a minute, but then I realized, OH MY GOD! I just reached 20,000 posts!

:dance:

Now, these aren't the kinds of posts that have even the slightest relevance whatsoever. These are 20,000 of some of the most annoying, most derogatory, most asinine comments you'll find anywhere on the entire web. Many members here will read this and say, "Jesus Christ, what an asshole," or "Nothing this guy says is worth celebrating." While this is most definitely true :D the fact that I have made it this far without being completely banished is a true testament to the tolerance of Phun. So, to all the moderators and members who I have flamed, trolled and tortured (you know who you are), a big thanks for putting up with me. I may push your buttons, but really, it's all in good Phun.

Also a big thanks to the small group of members who I converse with on a regular basis. You know who you are, too.

Since most of these milestones are loaded with images, I felt I could at least leave you with one--my favorite pic of my all-time favorite celeb, Winona Ryder:

[​IMG]

:wow:

Now, back to the boards before I get weepy.

46 people like this.
  2. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

OMG...I'm first to say congrats!!!!

Dude....keep up the funny posts...I miss them....every time you get banned!

5 people like this.
  3. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Congrats, here's hoping the mod's let you annoy the crap out of someone 20,000 more times. :)

5 people like this.
  4. Cybernut

Cybernut

I am one of those lurkers who do come here more often than I say something. I too on many occasions find your posts funny...but the "leggy" and "fake teet" and other similar spammy posts are annoying at the same time.

Regardless, congrats on your big milestone.

2 people like this.
  5. nascarracer

nascarracer

congrats !!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

:friday:

1 person likes this.
  7. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I love you like the brother I never had. :hug: :kiss:

And, almost always, I agree with you on most points - except we differ on the bush vs. shaved argument. :tongue:

Editorial:

Phun has changed. It's not the same easy-going place that I signed up for after The Celebrity Database (TCD) forum closed. Free association and good-natured celeb discussion is now almost entirely gone. Even the Moderators have forgotten that this is merely for the purposes of entertainment and treat the forum as a politically correct and potentially litigable site and threaten and censure the membership accordingly. The fun has been pillaged from Phun for the most part if good-natured ribbing and celebrity mockery is what you've come her for to fill your leisurely spirit.

I originally came here for the boobies and stayed for the conversations and banter but now it seems you have to watch every word you say and expect the apologists and detractors to rain their derision upon you for saying anything that they don't agree with when you supply a comment that may not align with their version of the world as they see it. I don't enjoy coming here as much as I used to lately, so maybe it's time that I find other places to belong to in the pursuit of some levity, the occasional funny comment and the overall feeling of belonging to a community without a forever growing list of rules and regulations and without risking punishment for offering an alternate opinion on any particular subject.

8 people like this.
  8. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! ... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Congrats Bro! One of the funniest fuckers here..
    I'm not around much now Brother Senn (Herbs post is spot on) :tup:
    If you drop me a PM I will get back to you when I pop in .. All the best my friend... :cheers:

3 people like this.
  9. Pussyluver

Pussyluver Minding my manners

Right on

1 person likes this.
  10. achivewebo

achivewebo

Congrats ! ;)

1 person likes this.
  11. sitonb10

sitonb10 "Knight of Fuckery" ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Late Bloomer

~*~*~* CONGRATS!*~*~*~

:applause: :cheers:

1 person likes this.
  12. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

:cheers:

That "little red explanation point" has a lot of phun history behind it, but most members here will never know a thing about it. Or care. Trust me when I tell you it is something special.

Welcome to the ! Club. Sorry to say, but if you wish to retain your status, you now have to start acting responsibly, or be banned indefinitely. We in the ! Club have standards to uphold. That's just the way it is.

1 person likes this.
  13. CpTkurk

CpTkurk

GzGz -Leggy ;)

1 person likes this.
  14. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Congrats, but if I knew were your house is, I'd certainly throw a rock at it ;)

2 people like this.
  16. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Congrats on your 20K ! [​IMG]
    Keep on being yourself ! :tup:

2 people like this.
  17. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

18. Fapuccino

Fapuccino Make peace with your gods ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Amazing! Congrats. Can't imagine what your numbers would be if you weren't banned half the time. ;)

3 people like this.
  19. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oh, easily 80,000 :lol:

1 person likes this.
  20. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Congrats....you massive tit.

5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.