1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL] Penniless student challenge 2 (JimSlip)

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by Sleepyposter, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Sleepyposter

Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Penniless student challenge 2

Starring: Katie Lee

Well, Katie passed her sleazy bed audition with flying colours. So I changed her into the standard J-im S-lip uniform of thigh length boots, stockings and see through fishnet top and then gave her a good fucking. Strange that I never get bored with that look. As soon as a girl is dressed in this garb, I go misty eyed and zombie like, chanting to myself, "I must fuck, I must fuck!"

File Size : 602.67 MB
    Resolution : 600x480
    Duration : 00:36:21
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 161 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

http://uploaded.net/file/fyw302qe/J28_P-st-ch-2.rar

2. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A great British fuck part 2

Starring: Jewel

Well, my cunning plan worked. Being a master of illusion it was possible for me to depart as J-immy Saveloy and shortly thereafter reappear as that dapper man about town, J-im S-lip. Well to be honest, either Jewel was completely daft or simply playing along, because she didn't seem to realise both Lord Saveloy and myself were one and the same! Any-way, after donning red fish nets and thigh high boots (Not me of course), we settled down to some serious shagging J-im S-lip style. God this girl is sexy!

File Size : 555.29 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:31:45
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 289 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

http://uploaded.net/file/sp2bvkx6/J30-gr_Bri_fu_2.rar

1 person likes this.
  3. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attempt an arse fuck part 2

Starring: Sara

You have to admit, these little Hungarian girls are just so damn cute and they just love sex! Any-way, I changed the lovely little Sara into some trademark kinky clobber, stockings, thigh length boots, you know the usual stuff we all love. We carried on fucking each other, with a rather beautiful panorama of the Danube through the window, not that I was taking much notice at the time. Any-way we had a lot of fun trying to get my dick up her lovely tight arse, with some success at the end. Next week we have an absolute babe called Tia from Liverpool for you to enjoy.

File Size : 630.56 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:38:42
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 121 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

http://uploaded.net/file/k3kzb4k2/J2_At-ar-fu-2.rar

1 person likes this.
  4. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Panties ripped to shreds (New Update 04.05.2015)

Starring: Leyla

Not content with her satin ensemble, we then dressed her up as a cheap slut in fishnets, skimpy panties and thigh high boots and then fucked her brains out. She seemed to enjoy this new role dressed as a cheap whore and relished marching about the flat certainly annoying the gran who lives below us. Luckily she wears double hearing aids (Not Leyla, the gran downstairs) so she misses most of the crazed shenanigans going on above. I should say you will be more than impressed by me shooting my load all over high nice bum, framed by her shredded panties and for once my aim was straight and true! (I mean Leyla's bum not that of the gran downstairs with the deaf aids, just thought I should point that out!)

File Size : 1161.42 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:17
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 9 234 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download:

http://uploaded.net/file/qnztxp4k/04_Pa_ri_sh_720p_new.part1.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/ruz1vl4b/04_Pa_ri_sh_720p_new.part2.rar

5. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

French Maid Gets Fucked (New update 08.05.2015)

Starring: Paul

So after Paul's arrival and a fondle and grope of my already soaking wet pussy, we get down to the action. I unveil the cock that I'd been waiting for and pounced upon it, like a dog with a giant bone. Slobbering upon it and and greedily sucking on it. But I wanted more and with great joy I let him fill me up with his giant member. It looks great as the frills on my french maid outfit bounce up and down as I ride his cock and then lay back upon him as he plays with my pussy. When I could feel him stiffening inside me, I told him I wanted his load deep inside me. So he creampied me and after pulling his cock out I sucked off both our juices, I'm so filthy! Not quite the maid service you get in hotels today!

File Size : 1373.63 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:28
    Video : AVC (AVC), 7 986 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

09_Fre_Ma_Ge_Fu_720p_new.part1.rar
    09_Fre_Ma_Ge_Fu_720p_new.part2.rar