1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Win A Clone Of My Pussy and More!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Callista, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Callista

Callista ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Check out how you can win a clone of my sexy pussy or other awesome prizes in my newest raffle!

[​IMG]

7 people like this.
  2. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

what kind of perverts do you think we are? the kind that want freshly cum'ed in panties? ...........................................yes

3. Dave

Dave ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

First we cloned a sheep and now this. Things are getting out of hand!

4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Well, not much I can do with a plaster pussy. Were you to make your own Fleshlight however.... :naughty:
    I think getting in hand would be more accurate.

5. Callista

The fun kind pigger :D

6. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

Can Phun members supply all the cock you need for your next blowjob videos?

7. Callista

I don't know, can they? ;)

8. Callista

30 days left in this raffle :D

9. Callista

There are 23 days left in this months MFC raffle where you could be the lucky winner that win's a copy of my pussy and other naughty prizes!
    [​IMG]

10. Callista

2 weeks left to get tickets to have a chance to be the lucky winner that gets to handle my pussy!

11. Callista

There are now only 10 days left to get ur tickets for a chance to win prizes like a clone of my pussy, pair of panties or my BJ pack!

For any of u that don't or cannot buy tokens at MFC but still want tickets please contact me for alt payment.

Good luck to all of you that have entered so far! Can't wait to answer who will all be winners for this month's raffle!!!! :D

12. Callista

3 days left! Get your tickets if you want a chance to win a clone of my pussy, a pair of my panties (any way you want) or my Blowjob video pack!

13. Callista

Don't forget today is the LAST day to get tickets for this months raffle at MyFreeCams!
    Details here: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CallistaMae

If you need an alt payment cause you can't do tokens at MFC then let me know other than that good luck and can't wait to announce my 3 lucky winners!!!!