1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - new 2015 V Magazine (LQ)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by fbberotic, Jul 1, 2015.

1. sleazoid

sleazoid

In this context, "verga" doesn't carry the same meaning.

2. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

I tried.
    Lo siento.

1 person likes this.
  3. Boom!!!

Boom!!!

She gets the titties out with every shoot now.

4. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Getting old quick....

5. click thinking im going to see new pics but instead see lotsa shit talking bullshit.

2 people like this.
  6. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I still like it. My only problem is that I wish Miley had more meat on her.

I want her looking more like this:

[​IMG]

Not all skinny like this:

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  7. kelly1066

kelly1066

I just wanna see her fully naked.... and pussy lips on show this time..... I know rumours are not always true...

But rumours are she bared the lot for uncle terry this time; and for release; not just his 'private collection' like she must have already done......
    (oh, to have access to mr richardson's computers and storage drawers)

8. James25

I don't know about that. She hasn't been nude in any of her previous Terry Richardson photoshoots so the idea of her showing her pussy this time sounds very hard to believe.

9. kelly1066

kelly1066

have you not seen the picture she did for paper...??? the recent one where we all got to see her hairy pubic mound..?? no?? okay.

10. James25

Yes, I've seen those. I was talking about her new Terry Richardson photoshoot.

11. kelly1066

kelly1066

my hope is that if she got that bold for paper mag, then surely she has for uncle terry too... he is known for his nude and sexual shoots after all.

we'll both see soon enough i suppose, but its killing me waiting that's all. if i didn't know this shoot was coming i would feel less tense, but cause i know there's a shoot about to hit the net/shelves then i'm waiting like a nervous norris....lol. christ, this is by no means the first celeb to bare their most intimate parts, but for a reason i cannot fathom, the idea of seeing hers in full uhq just sends me all a quiver......... perhaps its cause she's teased us all so long by now..??

12. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

That's the guy those hackers should have concentrated on. Him and every guy that ever dated Jennifer Love Hewitt. :2cent:

2 people like this.
  13. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Typical of Miley threads. One should expect it as a rule of thumb.