1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Stella Hudgens - In Crochet Bikini Top - Kia Beach House in LA - 7-25-15 - Adds on Page 3

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Fapuccino, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Fapuccino

Fapuccino Make peace with your gods ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

2. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Very hot!

3. measy

measy

she's dressed like a middle aged woman who's shit out a few kids. exercise and stop eating badly and maybe you'll be half as hot as your sister.

1 person likes this.
  4. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Well I don't know what pictures you're looking at but I think Stella is hot and I like the way she's dressed.

5 people like this.
  5. measy

measy

she looks fine based on standards from 2 decades ago, but what young girls do you see dressed that ultra-conservatively nowadays unless they are hiding something(you know body fat!). young chicks all dress like whores and she's a hudgens. she's clearly got 10 pounds to lose which is why i said what i said. if she lost the weight then she wouldn't have to dress like a 35 year old who's still trying to lose all the pregnancy weight from the triplets she just shit out.

1 person likes this.
  6. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

wish there were more pics :(

7. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree because I think she looks great and doesn't have to lose any weight. In fact, I think this is the best she's ever looked.

3 people like this.
  8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Looks fine to me. But then, I don't have unreal expectations about how young women should dress, or what their diet should consist of.

9 people like this.
  9. J3scribe

Dude, what planet do you live on? You sure do have a low opinion of women.

13 people like this.
  10. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

That should be his permanent sig. Wow...

1 person likes this.
  11. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

Those 10 pounds would shrink her tits by 40%. Let her keep the 10 pounds.

1 person likes this.
  12. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If... ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

:1luvu: Looks great!

13. Joshiepants

Joshiepants

LIES!!!

14. Regulatori

Regulatori

And you wonder why your dick is drier than the Sahara.

3 people like this.
  15. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Have you looked around? Like any of the girls in any town look half as good as this. Come on now.

And you don't "shit out" kids. Your parents may need to have that talk with you again.

2 people like this.
  16. azul360

azul360

I love how the first post I click on today is exactly what J3scribe was talking about in his post. She looks great, the pictures are great, and thank you for posting these.

3 people like this.
  17. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

My initial reaction was "Stella looks really nice in these pics". True story. :)

18. J3scribe

Hush you. :nono:

:lol:

19. measy

measy

i guess i'm hallucinating every time i see young hot females dressed like sluts every time i leave the house. the standard has been set by young women not me. she's not cutting the mustard and who her sister is and what she's done makes it even more disappointing. what a shame.

20. PR0 LAPS

PR0 LAPS BANNED

Measy isnt too far off his rocker. 1st off, I think her outfit is fine, but the Fappening Hudgen sisters are known for their ridiculous idiotic outfits.
    Secondly Stella is getting that "I'm not 16 anymore body." You know when the skinny hot chick in high school goes to college. Doesnt know what a calorie is and never worked out a day in her life. Thighs get thicker, gut loosens up, and ass and hips get fatter. (The easy fucks on campus, you know? I digress.)

She definitely needs to cut the partying or watch the diet or hit the gym... But continue taking the slutty selfies! Lastly I'd still plow her morning, day, and night. [\RANT]

(Lmao love the comments on the first link)
    http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1509938&highlight=Hudgens
    http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1507432&highlight=Hudgens