1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Melissa Benoist - On the set of Supergirl in Los Angeles - 08/18/15 (MQ)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Mr. Mister, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

damn, look at her arms. she has more muscle than Gal Gagot...

regarding the popularity of the show, I fear it's going to be like Smallville or Arrow. they are going to use the DC comic characters but the story will be a total soap-opera. and saying that, it's probably going to last for 324 seasons...

2. Ultraviolet

Ultraviolet Light My Way.. 15 Year Member

True, they might mean the new series Heroes Reborn, or whatever it's called. That was pretty dull, a brief glimpse of Hayden was the high point.

3. Tron Solo

Tron Solo

what was wrong with red and blue? why does everything have to be dark red and dark blue now? what are they afraid of?

4. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Too fat

5. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

On CW, maybe. On CBS, I give it 1 season, maybe 2.

6. marts

marts

she makes he hnnng

7. Dirty_D

Dirty_D Ten Years of Phun

Who cares how good it is? Plot of first ep - Supergirl gives me a boner. Plot of second ep - Supergirl gives me a boner. Plot of third ep - Supergirl gives me a boner and a box of Kleenex. See a pattern forming here?

8. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

too USA, the world hates us after the last two administartions, producers are thinking of the international film market

9. Xray

Who cares if the world hates us? The world hates Iran and North Korea and they don't give a fuck.

10. Kast

Kast

I take it you haven't watched the first episode, huh? It's worse, much worse.

11. robo99

Iran and North Korea don't produce international blockbusters. Personally I don't care who hates us.

12. Xray

I haven't watched it because it "will debut on October 26, 2015." How did YOU watch it?

13. Ultraviolet

Ultraviolet Light My Way.. 15 Year Member

The first episode leaked months ago. I actually think they decided to do it on purpose to gage viewers reaction.

14. robo99

Every torrent had it on 5/22/2015. If you want a link email me. Best version 6GB least version 365MB.

Released as SUPERGIRL THE PILOT.

15. jk12012

jk12012

She has a such a effervescence and charisma and such good looks,and personality she is going to sell Supergirl, and I believe this show will be a hit!

16. robo99

She is superman's older cousin by 13 years, sent in a capsule after him when he leaves his planet. Because of a time warp she does not re-enter earth until superman is in his teens. Dean Cain is her adopted father, which kind of kills it for me, he has zero chops. She works at a newspaper like the daily planet, for a woman.

She does have some charisma, and there is a lot of action and exploding sound. Very high production quotient.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. jk12012

jk12012

A three-way with Melissa and Gal Gadot(WonderWoman) would be pretty sweet!

18. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

yummy and i sawte pilot its actually quite good and the effects is like taken out of a blockbuster movie

19. jk12012

jk12012

I have seen her fappenning pics,but would love to see her in Playboy!