1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emma Watson - attends the 'Regression' photocall at Villamagna Hotel on August 27, 2015 in Madrid x6

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by silkecut, Aug 27, 2015.

1. silkecut

silkecut

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

57 people like this.
  2. Jackal359

Jackal359 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

56 people like this.
  3. elmazza

elmazza

i don´t like her, dress and hairstyle... bad choice

4. chirken_doose

chirken_doose 15 Year Member

She may be the most beautiful woman on earth. (In my humble opinion, at least.)

4 people like this.
  5. MindOfMan

MindOfMan

Thank you, I think she looks absolutely phenomenal here <3

6. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

She's cute, but the MOST beautiful...hmm, IDK.

1 person likes this.
  7. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

She gets hotter every hear, hopefully she'll get naked in the not too distant future...

8. chuckdee

chuckdee

She's crazy. The shelf life on her is tickin, and a couple more years, it's all over. Get naked while people care, as a career move for gosh sakes!

9. jercap

jercap

For years, she's been saying she would get nude in a movie for the right role but she hasn't gone for it yet. I'm afraid she will get naked when she is 50.

10. amicitia

amicitia

True.

Rumours we may (or may not) get a glimpse of her topless in this movie Regression - but that ain't at all enough guys is it!? We need to see her posing naked or partly so in high quality for some fashionista magazine whilst she still looks as pretty and hot as she does here. No guarantee one way or another that will happen. Can only hope. She doesn't need the money alas.

11. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Her face is her major thing for me. She's got her shtick down to look beautiful and nice and sweet.

About any potential nudity and it being actual visible nudity, I just do not think there is a real chance. Even if they shot it, maybe it'll surface in 10 years or so. Or a good while span after her UN thing ended. But with her current image... I'd be very surprised, and happily so.

12. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Yeah, when she was younger, she said she'd do it for the right role. But one thing is to say it, and another one to prove it. She may have changed her mind since she said that though...

I don't think Emma will ever pose naked for a magazine. Our best chance of seeing her naked is in an arthouse indie movie or something like that.

13. The_Real_Boomba

The_Real_Boomba

Look guys, for me it was always the schoolgirl thing, when she could still pass as "Hermione". Now that she's matured a bit, the fetish's kinda gone for me. But whenever she shows off those legs of hers I'm still good. HOWEVER, the last time she really did THAT was in 2014. Now she's in her annoying "I'm so very feminist" phase, which is - don't get me wrong - a good cause but it doesn't exactly get the juices flowing. Additionally, her upcoming movies won't exactly set the world on fire unless "Beauty and the Beast" turns out to be a surprise hit. In short, I'm VERY curious what we will see in the next few years. Let's hope for some sexyness in "Colonia" and maybe some leg action during this press tour.

14. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

She's becoming quite the beautiful woman.

15. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

She is a lovely, sexy woman!

16. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Same here, but her skin makes the rest of her pretty appealing as well. :1luvu:

17. pombeer3

pombeer3

And what about her new announced movie "The Cirkle"? Is there a possibility she wil go nude in that movie (or even a sexscene in bra would be great!)? I heard once that her charakter shoud have some sexscenes in the books, but i'm not sure. Does anybody know more?

18. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

Even if she never get nude for a movie or magazine, it wouldn't bother me too much. We already seen her yummy fur patch, nip slip and a few upskirts. :yay: I'll take it.

19. MARCO57

MARCO57 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:Dtank you

20. Kyuubi

Kyuubi ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18 people like this.