1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Big Bamboo! and his 16.5K Celabration of Young lust...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Big Bamboo!, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! ... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Just a little post to celebrate my 16.5k post..

Firstly I would like to thank all the Mods that make this place run smoothly ..

YourPalJustin, Umi, The Lurker, pokkemon, Hipster Doofus, moon_star, Majesty9917, MadamMeow, Flippy, Captain_Morgan, J3scribe, Jack Tripper, spiderswims

You are appreciated even if I don't show it ... THANK YOU .. Also to the Boss Cayne Thank you .. ​

Thank you to all the GF friends I chat to Boomster, Merlin, Atab, Flippy, Scribe, CAI, AVX, If I've missed anyone sorry.. pissant I hope you can get your shit together. ​

All the Artiest that have sorted me some great siggys in the past.. AFX, CAI, Marquez, TheOne... Thank You. :tup:

And everyone that contributes content here.. Thank you.. ​

Now this a little look into a young Big Bamboo! and the Women he lusted after, once he knew what to do with his Big Bamboo!.. :lol:

Sally James was my first crush.. A English children's TV presenter that would get me up every Saturday Morning​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then there was Françoise Pascal, a beautiful French actress that came to my attention in a comedy called Mind your Language.. ​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then the first naked woman I had ever set eyes on was Miss Somers in Playboy. I use to nick it from under my uncles bed for a very "Quick one" :wank:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Around the same time a hit film called "Greese" with Olivia Newton John was all over the place.. We all know about the "Stud" quote at the end and the black spandex pants.. Oh Yes..
    That poster stayed on my wall for years.. ​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

One of my more weird fantasies was Toyah Wilcox.. Why? Not got a clue.. :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

By this time I'm dating girls and getting my fingers wet, so I was delighted to be going out with a Suzanne Mizzi lookalike ..
    Sadly Suzanne died at the tender age of 43 in 2011. :cry:​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And finally a shout out to a woman who even now still floats my boat... Angie Dickinson.. :love:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO ENJOY MY LITTLE CELEBRATION.

Im now off to do a Banner dance.. :wiggle: :wiggle::wiggle: :wiggle::wiggle: :wiggle:

GrosMinou, Cygnus_X1, jay49 and 57 others like this.
  2. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Great post! Congrats dude!

1 person likes this.
  3. Warpigg

Warpigg

Awesome post BB, thank you, and congratulations.

1 person likes this.
  4. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Well done, Sir! :applause:

I couldn't possibly remember where it all started with me, or even where it got busy - but there have been many beautiful and naked women that have shaped me into the person I am today. :rolleyes: :smashfreakB:

1 person likes this.
  5. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

congrats, and there are a few in there from my early days as well, Miss ONJ was a huge crush

1 person likes this.
  6. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

congrats BB:cheers: nice post
    oh! the unforgettable pics of Suzanne :p when Playboy meant something

thanks

1 person likes this.
  7. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

OMG, Olivia in that spandex cat suit. *thud* I dreamt about her for years! :naughty:

Top post old chap, and many thanks for all the great contributions you've made over the years. My collection of fine femmes has benefited greatly from your efforts!

:beerchug:

1 person likes this.
  8. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

:beerchug::beerchug:
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    :rockon::rockon:
    :dance::dance:
    :boobies::boobies:
    :usa2::usa2:

To my Brother across the pond... this place is better with you around dude. Congrats !!!!!!!!!
    The Boom :smokin:

1 person likes this.
  9. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

:beerchug:

1 person likes this.
  10. spiderswims

spiderswims You comin for me then you better be at your best ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Congrats!!

1 person likes this.
  11. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

For a moment i thought the servers backfired and loaded phun from the 80's!

1 person likes this.
  12. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

Congrats BB! :beerchug:

Nice job with this. I too was enthralled with the sexy sweet girl Olivia Newton John and her let it all hang out counterpart Suzanne Somers! :tup:

I loved the milestone, it was carefully crafted. I'm wondering why you chose 16.5. It must be a meaningful number. Was that your age of "enlightenment"? :naughty:

oh I almost missed Angie. She wasn't super young, but she was hot as hell! :D

2 people like this.
  13. Big Bamboo!

No nothing profound Tbone..I missed doing a 16k one so I waited for 500 posts.. ☺

14. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Congrats Big!!!! :beerchug:

You make us all look forward to the next chapter.

1 person likes this.
  15. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Congrats dude!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Sure used to love watching Suzanne jiggle around on Three's Company!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies:

and Olivia in that aforementioned "spandex cat suit".......:wank::wank::wank:

Cheers bro!:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

1 person likes this.
  16. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

don't mean to hijack your milestone BB ... but was Farrah Fawcett on your list back then?

[​IMG]

7 people like this.
  17. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

18. Big Bamboo!

She wasn't at the time.. Here in the UK she was in Charlie's angels and that was a programme I didn't really watch.
    I think I appreciated her more the older I got. :tup:

2 people like this.
  19. AI23

AI23 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Congrats! :cheers:

Xgamelover and Big Bamboo! like this.
  20. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Congrats BB! :kiss:

Love this post so much, thanks for sharing this and all your other posts too. :cheers:

Keep on banner dancin'! :wiggle: :lol: :cool:

1 person likes this.