1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

petty bickering gone amuck

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by robo99, Apr 26, 2016.

1. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I like a little back and forth as much as the next guy, but there are people who post here now specifically to argue. When I am in a photo thread I look at the photos, not really at other people's comments because generally people's opinions about females are subjective, they like what they like. I have some pet peeves like posters saying they know a teenager is begging to be fucked up the ass because she is playing on a beach, but not much bothers me unless somebody directly confronts me like a fucking know it all.

But now some people criticize everything somebody else says and fuck up the thread. This happens everyday, where a thread spider starts goes south because of some actresses microscopic scar on her breast. Then the thread descends into those for microscopic scar's on actress's breast to those against microscopic scar's on actress's breast, totally opposite of what spider [or another poster] intended by posting the photos.

Now there is a discussion about HQ which sam jones immediately brought it down to kindergarten playground level. Obviously he is here to stir shit. He has less than 100 posts and already is in it up to his neck with half a dozen posters. Everybody knows what HQ means, ain't no secret.

I guess the only thing to do is put them on the ignore post list, and mine for one, is GROWING by leaps and bounds.

They should read the post about civil behavior.

2. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

3. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

They all get what's coming to them sooner or later. When I start treating someone on the board unkindly in public, you know their time is short.

4 people like this.
  5. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I love Peter Gabriel. :p

I think that actress is cute, I would do the same ha ha.

6. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

in the celebs forum I maintain the cause is a lack of decent nudity. If REAL celebrity females still got nude for real without bodydoubles, cgi, prosthetics, wigwams, small cars, bras on in sex scenes, and eddie murphy making a sequel to pluto nash; there'd be a damn sight less bickering amongst the troops.

Less blood flow to the brain = less bullshit. Todays hollyweird almost begs for a good slap around the head by promising nekkid women (all male audiences want 3 things cool cars, hot nekkid women and gunfire. any man who wants a real story will/has read the book) and delivering mamby pamby bullshit PG-13 crap suitable for 7 year olds. Our entire culture is that way.

meh. $.02, who gives a fuck.

7. wipeouter

wipeouter

Would it be terribly difficult to add an option in user settings to only display posts with images/image links in them? I for one would love that.

Like robo99 says, way too many threads lately have derailed with discussions about whose boobs are real and what not.