1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Lawrence Russian Esquire May 2016 mq (bizarre)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by terminusbiggus, Apr 28, 2016.

1. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

Hey I warned you. Evidently things are worse in Russia.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

40 people like this.
  2. arrogantamb

arrogantamb

I like it.

4 people like this.
  3. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

What's so bizarre about it?

5 people like this.
  4. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

They're un-Photoshopped. Thus, 'strange'.

i.e.: The way a woman's supposed to be. ;)

#UnrealisticStandards #Beauty #FashionIndustry #Media

4 people like this.
  5. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun

His Ego

3 people like this.
  6. Hazmat8118

Hazmat8118

Looks great. I guess idiots will complain about anything.

1 person likes this.
  7. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

the only thing bizarre about this is how shitty the pictures are, whoever took these is almost as bad at photography as terry richardson. and i bet he don't even convince jennifer lawrence to fuck him. pictures aren't better just because you slap the b&w filter on them

8. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun

First better shooting the photos of Paparazzi here are all rotten.

9. Mr_Pee_Pee

Mr_Pee_Pee ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

22 people like this.
  10. arrogantamb

arrogantamb

Awesome.

1 person likes this.
  11. terminusbiggus

Wow, you really shut me down with that remark. Your wit is endless! Dude, give it up, you can't win. Here's an idea, why don't you actually contribute something other than personal attacks, oh yeah that's right, I forgot. Personal attacks are all that trolls can come up with. Have fun in your little troll world dude.

Look guy, there are three kinds of folks here, those who contribute for the enjoyment of all, those who enjoy the contributions and then those who hate and take pot-shots. The first two are good people, the last kind hate themselves and everyone else and just try to hurt the other two groups. The sad thing though for that third group is that they can't stop the other two from enjoying Phun. I hope that you get the help you need to escape your present situation and learn to enjoy life.

5 people like this.
  12. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

i like

13. amicitia

amicitia

(If anyone interested)

The 2 Russian quotations at top right mean: <Every Saint has a past but every Sinner has a future> ( Rules of life of the US entrepreneur Warren Buffet) and <You will not find any Poets amongst the Politicians> ( Rules of life of the musician Morrissey). Seems she is quoting these in the interview.

The passage at the bottom just refers to her adaptability + successes as an actress - her mega salaries - and yeah the Fappening leaks that annoyed her.

14. Cybernut

Cybernut

So HE is the troll because he made a comment at you? What about your initial post title with the word "bizarre" and the accompanying words? YOU were looking to troll with such odd characterization of perfectly normal pictures. That makes you a troll too. Contributing doesn't excuse your trolling either.

2 people like this.
  15. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

You have an odd definition of trolling. If the OP thought the pics bizarre, what's wrong with saying so? It's hardly an insulting word...

3 people like this.
  16. terminusbiggus

This guy has been trolling my threads for a while now, not just this one. I in no way started this, he chose to start it, I merely returned his fire. Had he not posted what he did I wouldn't have put in a post saying anything about him at all. So where/how did I troll? But by your own words you define troll behavior and admit that he did it. Remarks made in reply to a troll do not constitute trolling. I'm sorry if you don't like my contributions, if you believe that my contributions constitute trolling may I suggest that you not look at them.

BTW, not that I should have to but my use of the word "bizarre" was in reference to Ms. Lawrence's facial expressions. They were, to my view, not in the normal realm of poses for a magazine shoot as well as the fact that the contrast on the end shots was kicked up to give an abnormally harsh result. This was undoubtedly the choice of the Art Director and Photographer and was done to elicit this response.

I will stand by my remarks that most of us here (the vast majority) fall into the first two categories, in fact most of us are in both of the first two categories. But in hanging out in many forums and discussion groups I find that there are always a few, and I have no idea what "fun" they get out of it, who fall into the third category, as some here clearly do.

As for my contributions look, I haven't done much. When I find something I do like to share it but I stand in awe of folks like SpiderSwims and Kyuubi and CelebDebaser and these folks with tens of thousands of thanks. They keep the place going, as well as all the people who comment and click on "thanks"..

2 people like this.
  17. Cybernut

Cybernut

No, I did not in any way define his behavior or admit he trolled. My comment ("So HE is the troll because he made a comment at you?") was a rhetorical question (there's a question mark there), not a statement (and the answer to the rhetorical question was a No).

I do however define trolling as posting inflammatory comments, which apparently not only myself, but several others found your characterization of the JLaw pics "bizarre" and "Hey I warned you. Evidently things are worse in Russia." as odd comments. It certainly seemed provocative...as borne out by several others' comments before mine. And I find it rather hard to believe that as a forum member you, who would have seen countless posts of celebs in playful goofy poses, find these pics "not in the normal realm of poses for a magazne shoot". I have seen plenty of similar goofy pose shoots of celebs here and this one is no different. So if the facial expressions were indeed the reason for your "bizarre" characterization - it still does not explain your comment "Hey I warned you. Evidently things are worse in Russia.". And thus yes, that was a trolling comment.

I am not aware of the feud between this other member and you...and you may have legit reasons for that retort...but to me your post itself seems troll-like. I do appreciate contributions...and I am grateful to the contributors...but most contributors don't include strange and provocative comments in their posts.

18. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Guys, relax and enjoy the pictures of the pretty ladies! :p

2 people like this.
  19. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Who cares? Chill the fuck out!

20. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Solid, perhaps in the future you should take your own advice and save the distracting tirades for somewhere else.

1 person likes this.