1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amber Heard granted domestic violence restraining order against Johnny Depp

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by kapat, May 28, 2016.

1. kapat

kapat

--> Judge ordered Depp to stay away from his estranged wife, who filed for divorce on Monday and accused the actor of repeatedly physically assaulting her.

--> Photographs submitted to the court show Amber Heard with a large bruise on her face, as well as broken bottles, picture frames and shattered glass on the floor.

--> Depp Ordered to stay 100 yards away from his ex after she submits photo of bruised face after he 'hit her with his iPhone a day before split'

--> Reports claims Depp offered to buy her silence but she instead made the decision to file for divorce two days later, on Monday morning.

--> A source close to the couple said of the alleged abuse after the court filing; 'This was only the latest incident'

--> Amber was seen crying and covering her face after the judges ruling granting the restraining Order.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A Los Angeles judge has granted a restraining order against Johnny Depp from his estranged wife Amber Heard, who has accused him of domestic violence, court documents show.

The documents, filed on Friday by lawyers representing Heard, state that Depp “violently attacked” Heard on Saturday night in their penthouse apartment.

Photographs submitted to the court show Heard with a large bruise on her face, as well as broken bottles, picture frames and shattered glass on the floor.

On Saturday evening, according to a statement from Heard filed on Friday in support of the restraining order, Depp “began obsessing over something that wasn’t true” and “became extremely angry”, eventually throwing a cellphone at Heard, striking her cheek and eye “with extreme force”.

Heard said that Depp “continued screaming at me, pulling my hair, striking me and violently grabbing my face”.

After Heard’s friend Raquel Pennington entered the apartment, Depp “picked up the magnum size bottle of wine he had been drinking out of, and he started swinging it around, smashing everything he could”, the statement continues.

A separate statement from Pennington, also submitted to the court, supports Heard’s description of events, alleging that Depp swung the magnum of wine “like a baseball bat”.

An opposing document filed by Depp’s lawyers claims that “Amber is attempting to secure a premature financial resolution by alleging abuse” and states that Depp is “unable to attend the hearing on this matter and has not heard Amber’s specific allegations against him”.

Lawyers for Depp did not immediately respond to requests from the Guardian for comment.

On Monday, Heard filed for divorce from Depp and is seeking spousal support from the Oscar-nominated actor, to whom she was married for just over a year.

The document also alleges two other incidents of domestic violence by Depp in the past six months, including one incident in April on Heard’s birthday, in which Depp threw a magnum-sized bottle of champagne at the wall and a wine glass at her, then grabbed her by the hair and shoved her to the floor.

In her statement, Heard said that “during the entirety of our relationship, Johnny has been verbally and physically abusive to me. I endured excessive emotional, verbal and physical abuse from Johnny, which has included angry, hostile, humiliating and threatening assaults to me whenever I questioned his authority or disagreed with him.”

“Johnny has a long-held and widely-acknowledged public and private history of drug and alcohol abuse. He has a short fuse. He is often paranoid and his temper is exceptionally scary for me as it has proven many times to be physically dangerous and/or life threatening to me. “

She claimed he turned violent April 21 after he was a no-show at her birthday celebration. She said he returned home “inebriated and high” as her guests were leaving and threw a magnum sized bottle of champagne at the wall and a wine glass at her.

“Johnny then grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me onto the bed, blocking the bedroom door. He then grabbed my by the hair and violently shoved me to the floor. Johnny was also screaming and threatening me, taunting me to stand up,” she claimed.

“After several minutes, Johnny stormed out of the condominium, but not before tossing aside and breaking nearly everything in his path,” she said.

Heard said she didn’t see her husband again for an entire month.

It wasn’t until he returned to the condominium on Saturday, shortly after his mom died, that the couple had a chance to talk in person again, Heard said.

Documents showed that the couple split a day before the divorce filing, and soon after the death on 20 May of Depp’s mother, Betty Sue Palmer, after a long illness.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

3. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

just remember "Secret Window", dearie.

1 person likes this.
  4. J3scribe

Apparently there's no prenup, and Depp is worth about $400 million.

5. jtfloyd86

jtfloyd86

If this was ALWAYS the case, yet she still CHOSE to marry him, doesn't that make her look kinda dumb? Speaking of, if he married a woman 20 years younger without a prenup...... :confused:

6. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Amber Heard is going to get a lot of money into her bank account soon, this might not end well for Johnny Depp.

Overall raises the question why she married him in the first place, i guess the 400$ wealth was very attractive after all.

7. Phinfan15

Phinfan15

I've never heard anything about Johnny Depp except he was a good guy. I don't quite believe this story. She went from being a lesbian, to marrying him, to divorcing him a year later. Now she's going after his money. Hollywood actresses are crazy. It could have been her plan all along. Now, she can go back to being a lesbian with $200 million in her pocket.

2 people like this.
  8. borgula

borgula

she burned his rum

1 person likes this.
  9. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

Hell of an alleged throw on that iPhone, I'll give him that.

10. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

you are assuming...you don't know.

he is a famous actor who is a hearttrob.

ppl make bad choices.

3 people like this.
  11. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

That would be some truly fucked up shit if she ended up with half or quarterly of his alleged $400 million.

Not that she isn't entitled to squat, but come on.

1 person likes this.
  12. RUNVS

RUNVS

If he is guilty of domestic violence I say the courts give her 75% of all Depp owns.

3 people like this.
  13. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

There's some good pics on that phone i bet.

1 person likes this.
  14. mistify

mistify ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[video=youtube;lZv3bS4n4Pg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZv3bS4n4Pg[/video]

1 person likes this.
  15. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

The pics of her bruises are pretty rough. Since he may be the original hipster dufus I hope she does get half.

1 person likes this.
  16. jtfloyd86

jtfloyd86

The question nobody ever asks is, "what did the WOMAN do that might've brought violence her way, if indeed violence took place?" There's this politically correct propaganda in society that dictates a man should never hit a woman under any circumstances. And yet according to a study done by the CDC, they discovered that 70% of domestic violence was INITIATED by women (aka the weaker sex, who shan't be hit, lest one be seen as a "woman beater"). Seriously though, if a grown woman arbitrarily tries to get physical with the physically superior sex, why is it "wrong" to remind her what she is? I'm not talking about a left hook to the jaw ala Ray Rice, but just something to make her realize that the last thing she wants in this scenario is gender equality. Or simply something to remind her to keep her hands to herself aka common sense.

All I saw in the initial post is a story told from a woman's point of view, which of course revolves around victimizing and absolving of any accountability or wrongdoing on her part. For me personally, I'll never believe anything a woman says/claims when it comes to men. Because ultimately, there's no repercussions for a woman lying (especially against a man), in modern society. Anyway, she's an actress in her prime, and they were married for 15 months. She's not entitled to anything Depp has EARNED, when she's capable of earning for herself.

2 people like this.
  17. RUNVS

RUNVS

Johnny Depp doesn't seem to have any injuries on him.

18. J3scribe

I don't trust actors, they're born liars ("putting on an act" means exactly that). We'll never know the actual truth so all of your speculation is pointless. You can take sides if you like, but you do so out of an assumed sense of loyalty to people who really don't give a shit about you.

And besides, who gives a fuck? It ain't your life being discussed in the tabloids. So don't take it so damn seriously.

3 people like this.
  19. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

Where do you think the phrase "you punch like a girl" comes from?

1 person likes this.
  20. babar03

babar03

Johnny Depp stays 14 years married with Vanessa paradis.

Amber heard is only 1 years with him and he's a veritable tyrant ? It's strange all that.

1 person likes this.