1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[k2s] HumiliationPOV Miss H Cock Sucking Cum Eating Simulation For Scared Closet Fags

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by basf, Jun 26, 2016.

1. basf

basf BANNED

Cock Sucking Cum Eating Simulation For Scared Closet Fags
    Miss H
    We’re going to play a game today and you’re going to need a dildo, preferably a big one. You’re going to put it on the table in front of you and then you’re going to drop to your knees and stroke to the dildo. Jerk it while you stare at it, LOL! I’ll bet you’re just waiting with anticipation to hear what I’m going to make you do, but in the mean time, keep humiliating yourself by jerking off to your dildo, lol!

I know that deep down you have this burning desire to suck a cock. But you’re too afraid to act on those urges. Or maybe you don’t have these urges, it doesn’t matter to me, I’m going to make you do it anyway. Today you’re going to suck dick because I want you to. I know your cock is already hard as you continue to jerk it as you stare at that dildo in front of your face. Look at it, it’s so much bigger and better than yours.

I know this isn’t a real cock, but it still simulates the experience. And you need training. Plus once you’re used to it on a dildo it will be much easier to make the transition to the real thing. Soon the only way you’ll be able to cum is with a dildo in your mouth, and then you won’t be able to cum without a cock in your mouth. A nice progression for a closet fag like you. I’m going to turn you into my cock sucking whore. And since you’re not quite ready for the real thing, we’re gong to do it in a really humiliating way.

Stare at that cock, stroke to it, get hard to it, condition yourself, lol. Imagine it in your mouth, imagine it’s real. Remember I don’t care if you’re gay or not, this is forced bi, you do it for me, because I say. I’m going to get you ready for that moment, for that moment when you suck a real cock and he cums in your mouth. And do you know how we’re going to do that? You’re going to cum on that dildo and you’re gonna lick it clean, just like you would a real cock. You know that this is what you meant for. Do you know how you know? It’s simple, just look at yourself right now, look at where you are, what you’re doing.

And the best part is that you have to do the most humiliating part after you’ve already cum, licking your toy clean. So get that dildo by your cock and I want you to cum all over it. Then you’re going to have a cock dripping with cum in front of your face. And what do fags do with a cock like that? They lick it clean. I want you down on your knees licking that cock clean. Do it for me, shove it in your mouth. Slurp down every last drop, for me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Cock Sucking Cum Eating Simulation For Scared Closet Fags
    iNFO: 7min 24s | 255 MB | 960x540 | mp4
    Uploaded
    Cock_Sucking_Cum_Eating_Simulation_For_Scared_Closet_Fags.mp4
    DepFile
    Rapidgator
    FileBoom