1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emmy Rossum - Wearing a swimsuit in Cabo 7/3/16 LQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by ironmikeyv, Jul 20, 2016.

1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

2. fantasmaguy

fantasmaguy BANNED

Look like a lot of fun girl lol

3. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

blowing up lq pics should be a crime, especially with some one as amazing as emmy

2 people like this.
  4. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

To be fair to ironmikeyv that is how they came from the picture agency. So the options are don't post at all and just keep them for yourself, take like 15 to 30 minutes resizing them to where they look decent (which with these would be really small) or post how they are. I always post how they are. :2cent:

3 people like this.
  5. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I saw these pics on reddit and superiorpic. I didn't blow any pics up.Why would I blow the pics up? Is there a problem or something? I posted the pics how they are.

6. umoo2

umoo2

Yes, too bad photog was very far away. But thumbnails look good. Maybe better will show up.

7. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Hot woman!

8. odell

odell

She needs to take bikini lessons from Ms. Alba.

9. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

lovely gal!

10. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Emmy is beautiful... but not sure I'm thrilled with this new "smoking hot women wearing one-piece suits" thing that seems to have been started recently.... :confused:

11. CleanHerHole

CleanHerHole BANNED

I bet she can grow a mean bush in a week.

12. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Never said you did. But someone clearly did. If done by an agency then all the worse

I was talking in general terms ;)

13. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

no.

she needs to take beach lessons from lindsay lohan and victoria silvestedt and bai ling.

even better, just go nude to all beaches until further notice......

14. MMM1875

MMM1875 15 Year Member

I wish Alba would take nude scene lessons from Ms. Rossum!