1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Mila Kunis breastfeeding in public?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by c-through, Jul 22, 2016.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Huh? Where are the pics?? I don't believe her unless there's some proof.

1 person likes this.
  2. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

...but she won't get them out on film.

3. babar03

babar03

True...

4. Regulatori

Regulatori

Of course she says that but she'll never actually do it.

I have NEVER seen an attractive women ever breastfeed in public. Never, not even close...and I've lived in areas with a high percentage of attractive women. For some reason it's always the last woman you want to see flipping out the huge flapjack for Jr right in the middle of the restaurant/amusement park/shopping center etc,, for everyone to see.

2 people like this.
  5. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I don't have a problem with public breastfeeding. What I do have a problem with is the lack discretion. Just because one feels compelled to breastfeed does not mean everyone around you should have to tolerate it, especially in social settings like a restaurant or on crowded public transportation. That's why sippy cups were invented FFS. I swear there are no social graces anymore. People seem to think they can do whatever the fuck they like and to hell with everyone who disagrees. And then act like a victim when called to account.

You can't be shamed by others if you are being shameful towards them. Show some common courtesy.

7 people like this.
  6. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

You do see a difference between feeding your baby and putting on a show for a bunch of pervs buying movie tickets don't you?

7 people like this.
  7. thumbs

thumbs

Me taking a piss is not a sexual act so can I do it in a park?

1 person likes this.
  8. babar03

babar03

It's dirty it's why you can't.

2 people like this.
  9. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

This thread should include in the title description no pics.

10. sleazoid

sleazoid

WTH?

Which areas have a high percentage of attractive women? How are those stats calculated?

Attractive women don't breastfeed in public - Regulatori has spoken.

11. J3scribe

The Las Vegas Strip has a high percentage of attractive women, especially on weekends. Of course, they're all young and single and have never had a kid (probably), and if they have a kid chances are the kid was left with grandma for a few days. So, to cite one example, there are areas with a high percentage of attractive women who are definitely not breastfeeding in public (drunken public hookups notwithstanding).

I'm sure the same applies to certain places in Southern California, Dallas gentlemen's clubs and portions of Miami in the USA, assorted locales around the Mediterranean Sea; the Australian Gold Coast; and various beaches in the South Pacific (plus Hawaii).

12. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

exactly this!

13. Regulatori

Regulatori

Richer areas/more expensive real estate/expensive cities = more attractive women

Hang out in a in shopping mall in high income area like Newport Beach or Manhattan Beach in So Cal and the percentage of attractive women is absolutely insane. You actually start to become a bit jaded because your expectations of the average woman is so skewed. That's why you'll often see people comment online: "Really, you think that actress is that hot? I see dozens of hotter women daily when grocery shopping." Of course people will call BS but soon as you live in an area like this, you find it's the truth.

14. Regulatori

Regulatori

Exactly. You don't need a PHD in sociology/socioeconomics to figure it out.

Even when I was younger and visiting London, I remember just walking endlessly around the city and getting to an area where literally 75%+ of the women were absolutely stunning trophy wives/milfs. It was noon on a weekday and you would think a fashion show just got out..just endless gorgeous women with handful of boutique store shopping bags or pushing some baby stroller that looks like this: ( https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Cross-Balmoral-Pram-Navy/dp/B000MQG64G ). I found out that was normal in areas like Chelsea and Knightbridge. I checked a few local ONE BEDROOM apartments to see how much they were going for....roughly $2500-ish in US. A WEEK.

15. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public , anyone who is outraged by a child taking on nutrients via its natural source is fucking weird... No mater what the mother looks like

8 people like this.
  16. J3scribe

That is patently not true because the law of averages negates it. Khloe Kardashian is not an attractive woman. Neither is Rumer Willis. Or the Fanning sisters. Or Kelly Brook.
    I was being factious. You only see what you want to see and where you want to see it. I've been living on this planet for over half a century, and have lived all over the United States (which is larger than Europe) and I can say with all honesty... Beauty is where you find it, not where people tell you it is.

You're a superficial fuck and a shallow person. I'm assuming you're a teenager, but if you're older than that, it's even more sad.

3 people like this.
  17. Goodfella49

Goodfella49

Exactly right. Good comparison.

Breastfeeding in public has become some sort of badge of rebellion for women. Women who do this are indignant because they believe in a lie such as the "war on women," a false narrative pushed by the liberal media. I don't care to see breastfeeding in public. Women should do that at home.

18. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

Tits is tits.

1 person likes this.
  19. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Nowhere in Wisconsin or Indiana.

20. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

I would be lying if I said I never pissed in public.