1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Possible Fappening 3.0 occuring during US elections?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by kapat, Aug 14, 2016.

1. kapat

kapat

This shits been going around 4chan, chatrooms and other such sites. Not sure how legit but we all know there exist a ton of unreleased stuff.

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  2. kapat

kapat

Also this list is being claimed as legit as well...

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  3. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Meh, only a handful of names Id be interested in

4 people like this.
  4. thumbs

thumbs

That might be the stupidest post I have ever read "if the election is close they will release" wtf kinda dumb ass bases something not related in anyway to that

6 people like this.
  5. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

This just doesn't make a lot of sense. If I follow correctly, if Donald Trump gets closer to Hillary Clinton in the polls and if Wikileaks releases some embarrassing political stuff, then somebody will release naked pics of celebrities?

6. hustler077

hustler077

wow!

7. TuffTurd

TuffTurd

Whatever....

8. artorawley

artorawley

Yeah, I don't follow this logic at all. I'm all for more naked celebrities to look at but I don't get what an American election and Wikileaks have to do with the underground celebrity nude trading rings.

9. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

That post you ripped from AnonIB is total bunk. And the list of folders posted is only about half true, give or take.

10. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

"Shady stuff" from Wikileaks....you mean like the truth?

3 people like this.
  11. RUNVS

RUNVS

Doesn't feel legit to me as wikileaks and the US election has nothing to do with leaked photos of celebrities.

12. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I don't believe it, but I would give my left nut to see Summer Glau nude and you can quote me on that.

4 people like this.
  13. indeed001

indeed001

The connection is the theory that the Fappening leaks were done by the American government to help with the narrative that women are oppressed and create evidence they need more control over what people do on the internet. Sounds conspiracy theory but Snowden did once say that NSA employees kept any nude pictures they found when spying.

14. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Emily Osment and Kat Dennings interest me the most. Unfortunately, if this egregiously pitiful trolling is true, it will likely be more pics of that hag Melania or some bimbo linked to Bill's roving eye. :nooo:

15. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

QFT

I'd also like to see Chloe Bennet and Maggie Q.

16. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Anything that helps distract those of us who would rather have a colonoscopy and a root canal on the same day than be forced to choose between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

10 people like this.
  17. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Not buying it.

18. JL92

JL92

JLaw still intrigues me. One can only assume that someone who takes as many nude selfies as she does would also have more explicit stuff than what was released

1 person likes this.
  19. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

Those basement dwellers who still have stuff don't have the balls to release anything more.

20. dartboard

dartboard

I know you're the real deal 120, so hearing you say that about half of that list is legit gives me hope. And if there is a God in heaven, Allison Mack will be one of those sets that actually exist.

1 person likes this.