1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Laura Cremaschi -In a bikini and topless in the water in Miami - 08.15.2014 MQ x 16

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by jackinthebox, Aug 22, 2016.

1. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

DNFIS as best I could tell. Sometimes, you just need to take a break from swimming and look at your own boobs.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

56 people like this.
  2. harpeetb

harpeetb

WoW she is super sexy in & out of that bikini.

3. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

love hot divas

4. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

5. YZEATER

YZEATER Ten Years of Phun

Better and better pics! Thanks.

6. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Who?

7. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

Here's how my brain works: I think she's a star in some Italia---DAT ASS THO!!!

The guy's name is Joe Mama.

8. Fungo

Fungo

High-def boobies

9. amraith62

amraith62 Ten Years of Phun

If I had tits like that, I'd be checking them out when ever I felt like it too

10. KotetsuJeeg

KotetsuJeeg

She is not famous.
    She went on tv just once or twice as a guest in a stupid show for stupid housewifes.

Why she was on tv? Basically for three reason!
    1) Her boyfrind was a very rich guy famous in the world of gossip because he change girlfriends quite often and they are all beautiful wannabe actress and showgirl.
    2) Because this girl has the habit of write soccer results on her body and post it on facebook (just a stupid way to become famous I think)
    3) The third reason is that she is quite beautiful and these shows on tv are always using beautiful girls to get more audience.

In other words she is not famous. No one in Italy can recognize her yet. Nobody knows her name yet. She is always on holyday 24/7. She belong to a rich family, she has her own company (so they say...I don't know), her boyfrined is very rich too.
    So she is a gossip star, nothing else.