1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Katy Perry Naked: Singer Doing Everything She Can To Vote For Hillary, HQ, Twitter

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by mistify, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistify

mistify ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

Katy Perry promises to “vote naked” for Hillary Clinton. That’s right. The “Dark Horse” singer is planning to reveal everything in order to get Hillary elected.

Perry, 31, has been a longtime supporter of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. On Monday, Sept. 26, Perry took to Twitter and Instagram to share a naked photo of herself with her private parts blurred out, along with the tagline, “Katy Perry votes naked.” Perry wrote in the caption,
    “Tomorrow, I use my body as click bait to change the world.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3544293/ka...-can-to-vote-for-hillary/#1gvYJhtluBqzXmlC.99

9 people like this.
  2. dave4455

dave4455

Does she think people are really THAT stupid? She will not be naked or be naked but we wont get to see anything

3 people like this.
  3. newl

newl BANNED

she must mean to "keep the world the same corrupt establishment its been for 100's of years."

4 people like this.
  4. dave4455

dave4455

I hate Hillary Clinton and Democrats and Liberals but if she does get naked I will do whatever she tells :D

3 people like this.
  5. Regulatori

Regulatori

Yeah, sure. I'm sure she will go full frontal without any stupid gimmicks.... Either a nude bodysuit, painted flag on her, etc.. It will be some BS.

Celebrities are the only people that seem to have a different definition of "naked" or "nude" than the rest of the population. Her nickname isn't Katy Cocktease for nothing.

1 person likes this.
  6. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

This is just a publicity stunt from Katy, I hope nobody actually believes we'll get to see anything. What this shows is that Katy is aware how much people want to see her naked and she's using this to support her political agenda. I don't think Katy will ever show anything (willingly). She and Taylor Swift are two of the most prude female singers ever, we shouldn't expect anything from either of them.

7. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

Liberals you say? :rolleyes:
    lib·er·al
    ˈlib(ə)rəl/
    adjective
    adjective: liberal

open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.
    "they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"
    favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms.

"liberal citizenship laws"
    synonyms: tolerant, unprejudiced, unbigoted, broad-minded, open-minded, enlightened; More
    permissive, free, free and easy, easygoing, libertarian, indulgent, lenient
    "the values of a liberal society"
    antonyms: narrow-minded, bigoted
    (in a political context) favoring maximum individual liberty in political and social reform.
    "a liberal democratic state"
    synonyms: progressive, advanced, modern, forward-looking, forward-thinking, progressivist, enlightened, reformist, radical
    "a liberal social agenda"
    antonyms: reactionary, conservative
    of or characteristic of Liberals or a Liberal Party.
    adjective: Liberal
    (in the UK) of or relating to the Liberal Democrat Party.
    adjective: Liberal
    "the Liberal leader"
    Theology
    regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change.
    (of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.

Found the 27%
    [​IMG]

Nothing better than a strong woman, even better if she gets naked. :lol:

8. Underfodaa

Underfodaa

If i don't see Katy's tits, i'm voting for Trump. Ok, i'm canadian but still.....i'll find a way.

4 people like this.
  9. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

10. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

Well, that was a waste of time.

11. mistify

mistify ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12 people like this.
  12. expirat

expirat

Still boring.

13. mistify

mistify ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[video=youtube;lwB3n2RCc_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwB3n2RCc_Q[/video]

8 people like this.
  14. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well, that was craptastic

15. AirJordanFan93

AirJordanFan93

Did people really actually expect to see anything like seriously

16. kapat

kapat

Total Cringe. This is why I hate when 30+ women act like freaking teenagers.

2 people like this.
  17. jercap

jercap

It's boring and shitty as fuck. As usual. I knew she wouldn't get nude.

American citizens should punish her by voting for Trump and let her know via her twitter/facebook/...

18. Regulatori

Regulatori

She such a prude. Even when she climbed out of bed and walked across the room, you can catch a glimpse of her bra underneath.

19. furrymurry

furrymurry

My exact thoughts. Katy if you read this...if you get naked for us (real naked showing all the good stuff) I swear I will change my vote to Hillary. Hell, I'd even donate $25 to HRC to see the naked picture.

That gives me an idea Katy. We click on a link for a $25 donation and after we make the donation a naked picture of you pops up. :wink:

1 person likes this.
  20. ImTheCaptainNow

ImTheCaptainNow ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Vote Trump to remove censorship!

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.