1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Alicia Silverstone - Bare ass for PETA Photoshoot

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by ironmikeyv, Nov 22, 2016.

1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

2. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

3. yeahjazz

yeahjazz

Well damn! Save all the animals!

4. MosesShtpole

MosesShtpole

That is just fantastic!

5. Fingy

Fingy ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Epic!

6. amraith62

amraith62 Ten Years of Phun

Well isn't that a nice surprise?

1 person likes this.
  7. Snark

Snark I need nachos Ten Years of Phun POLL STAR ★

A. Fantastic ass. Would like to see more. :banana:
    B. Wool? Really? With all the fucked up shit in this world, you're protesting wool? That stuff that falls off of sheep every year when the weather turns warm? LOL OK I guess.

10 people like this.
  8. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

I smell something here, but Snopes doesn't have it yet....

Wool needs to be shed or sheared from a sheep at least once annually, and preferably twice. There's no harm to the sheep (or goat, for that matter) and it's an easily renewable crop.

Leaving a sheep unshorn in the summer months can cause heat stroke, leaving it unshorn in wet weather causes a ton of extra weight on the sheep, to say nothing of the potential for infestation by lice, flea mites and ticks...

Someone is pulling the wool over our eyes -or hers- here.

Nice picture, though! Never would think she's 40!

12 people like this.
  9. Iceeyedman

Iceeyedman

Well, just another stupid PETA campaign, but it provides us with some hot celebrity skin.

10. irishwhip

irishwhip

Vegans won't eat honey because it exploits bees, wool doesn't surprise me.
    (but all those tasty veggies are pollinated by bees, and thats fine)
    If they were really commited they'd eat only algae

11. dakotaspirit

dakotaspirit 15 Year Member

The only way to know for sure she doesn't wear wool is to have her turn around and show us.

1 person likes this.
  12. El Superbeasto

El Superbeasto

I'm convinced vegetarians are vegetarians because they've never had a properly cooked steak.

4 people like this.
  13. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

That's a really nice ass, Alicia has!

1 person likes this.
  14. sleazoid

sleazoid

My understanding is that domestic sheep have been bred using artificial means in order to produce more wool. Wild sheep species do not need to be sheared.

2 people like this.
  15. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Wool???
    Next thing you know they'll be protesting cotton...cause plants have feeling too!

2 people like this.
  16. Ultraviolet

Ultraviolet Light My Way.. 15 Year Member

What a delightful surprise this is, now she just needs to do one with Liv Tyler.

2 people like this.
  17. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Geez, now it's wool they're protesting? It's not like sheep are killed for it :| Still, it if gets hotties to strip off I guess it's fine :p

1 person likes this.
  18. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I've wanted to see Alicia naked since she appeared in The Crush, back in 1993. But she never showed anything until now, after reaching 40.

What is it about this age that makes actresses reconsider their stance on nudity and decide to do it for the first time? Alicia is just the latest name in a long line of actresses who made their nude debut after turning 40. It's like they lose all their previous fears and inhibitions and it's suddenly ok for them to be seen naked.

I hope this is a new beginning for Alicia and she will show us her breasts as well.

2 people like this.
  19. pervgasm

pervgasm

Clearly you missed the point here. When she did The Crush she was very young, still had a huge acting career, no need to get naked at that point in her life. Now she has been vegan for many years now, even wrote two books about it--The Kind Diet, and you have to realize this has nothing to do with turning 40 or wanting to show off her body. She simply did it to help protect animals, simple as that. If she wasn't vegan and didn't do this photoshoot I believe she wouldn't feel the need to show off her naked body. As much as I hate PETA and what they stand for, this was truly amazing to get to see.

2 people like this.
  20. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Now if she would just turn around....